X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troep
    started a topic Dream jobs?

Dream jobs?

What are your dream jobs as graphic designer? My dream job is designer by apple or Disney studios
    Last edited by KitchWitch; 02-11-2017, 08:37 AM.

• Artsychica
    replied
    I'm a student as well so my knowledge is limited, but as it stands today I'd really like to find a job in an agency that does food related marketing projects. We actually have a company in Charlotte that does exactly that so for now, I can say that's my goal.

Leave a comment:

• B
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, I'm not sure how this one got through. I've changed the URL to something else.

• PrintDriver
    commented on 's reply
    fishy? or phishy?

• calebninja
    commented on 's reply
    hmmmm....seems fishy.....

• RajGawdi
    replied
    I love travelling so I want a job in which I can work from where I want to and get paid. So I think I will choose Internet marketing as dream job by which I can travel. All I need is internet connection if want to work.

Leave a comment:

• B
    replied
    The perfect design job for me is one that...
    • Pays good money and has great benefits
    • Isn't overly stressful
    • Has clients who love my work and who don't interfere too much
    • Presents me with interesting projects
    • Gives me enough autonomy to do my best work.

Leave a comment:

• Gina Black
    replied
    I have several (still a student, so I know I'm too optimistic... but it's dream jobs, right?)
    -To work in a big company of packaging or industrial design, with the freedom to be involved in both the technical and graphic design. I just love making stuff!
    -To work as a full-time illustrator... with the actual ability to make a living from it! (The basic reason I don't fully pursue it...)
    -In an established videogame company... I've tried with a startup, and it's all kinds of fun despite the pressure!

Leave a comment:

• Lathouwers
    replied
    Originally posted by Obsidian86 View Post
    My dream job is to be a children's book illustrator
    Do you think it is an easy job?

Leave a comment:

• Kayekaye
    replied
    Designing surfboards on Waikiki beach. Course I wouldn't make enough money to be able to actually live there...

Leave a comment:

• calebninja
    commented on 's reply
    Looks cool! I've always wanted to get into an MMO but never been much of a PC gamer (due to lack of hardware). I played ESO online for awhile on Xbox One, but being on the console it didn't really feel like an MMO, and the culture definitely made it feel like an online console game.

• StudioMonkey
    commented on 's reply
    That would be Ryzom

• calebninja
    commented on 's reply
    What would the MMO of choice be?

• StudioMonkey
    replied
    Working from home is a part of it. No commute. No clients 'dropping in to see how its going'. Got the MMO going in another window. Cats on my knee. Some days I don't even get dressed.

Graphics IS my dream job. Top of the line mac running the latest software (because you need that) and people keep bringing me interesting things to do. I even get paid for it.

Happy days

Leave a comment:

• HotButton
    replied
    As a graphic designer?

Session Drummer.

Leave a comment:

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• kaila58
    Reply to Portfolio critique
    kaila58
    Good point, but in my opinion it's distracting in a portfolio and lacks attention to detail when displaying work.
    Yesterday, 11:30 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Portfolio critique
    PrintDriver
    Ha, I noticed the printing and registration marks and thought it refreshing to see a designer who knows to include them....
    Yesterday, 10:00 PM
  • B
    Reply to Is my job keeping me from doing good work?
    B
    One of the problems with in-house situations is that, as often as not, the upper management's expertise lies in areas other than marketing, communication or creative. Worse still, is that they don't know...
    Yesterday, 10:00 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Designer input for a card sort activity!
    PrintDriver
    Envato? Really? LOL

Y'all sure this ain't an ad?...
    Yesterday, 09:58 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Is my job keeping me from doing good work?
    PrintDriver
    This might come across as a snobbish perspective. And I do work in a very weird corner of the design industry, where the theatrical/digital/print world all intersect.
    That said...
    When our...
    Yesterday, 09:51 PM
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X