Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Pixelman
    Data merge in multiple text frames
    Pixelman
    I recently learned how to set up a datamerge with InDesign for some envelopes (thanks to you guys!) but here's a new twist on that.
    Imagine you have a single page with a number of text frames requiring...
    Yesterday, 11:56 PM
  • Danx
    In AI, there are some Pantone+ in the Colour Books, which one should I use?
    Danx
    I don't go to design schools, so I have no idea which should I use. I have Googled but found no answers... Can someone explain to me each one please.
    Yesterday, 11:30 PM
  • PanToshi
    Reply to Hello GDF community
    PanToshi
    Welcome to GDF Tim

We ask all new members to read the very important links here and here. These explain the rules and how the forum runs. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every...
    Yesterday, 10:32 PM
  • PanToshi
    Reply to Hola!
    PanToshi
    Welcome to GDF pixaeiro

We ask all new members to read the very important links here and here. These explain the rules and how the forum runs. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask...
    Yesterday, 10:31 PM
  • Lucifer
    InDesign and Illustrator - am I missing out?
    Lucifer
    Both these programs seem to be popular here. Rarely do I see someone talking about CorelDRAW. I've been using CorelDRAW for less than a month and I'm picking up stuff fast. I assume the Adobe suite is...
    Yesterday, 10:26 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need graphic designer

I have a shoe customization business and i need someone to help with this new feature i want on my site. Im ready to pay.

It would be helpful if you could elaborate a little more on this new feature. You may need a graphic designer or you may need a programmer.
    It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

I wanted to put a feature on my site similar to the nike id feature on the nike id site where i would have my custom designs on the web site and people could just apply them on the site

Comment

After visiting NikeID it seems you need two skills;

1. A graphic designer to create print graphics for the customer to select from and have printed on their products.

2. An experienced web developer to create an online system like this, which is similar to the system offered by other websites such as Zazzle.com and tshirtstudio.com

Best Wishes

Amanda

Comment

thank you for the information but could you tell me where i can obtain the services for the first two services you gave me.

Comment

post an ad in the classifieds section of the forum, I'm sure someone here can help you.
            "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
            Working...
            X