In any business hourly rate can make it or break it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In any business hourly rate can make it or break it

Do you find presenting your hourly rate to a client can put your client in judgmental state, cause all they see is $$ signs and think
    they can get it cheaper somewhere else? Now all they think is so many hours = $$$$

This is after the cost of the project scope was given and more work was required and charged by the hour.

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• bigdata
    SVG charting
    bigdata
    Bit slow to find this one but sure glad I did:

highcharts dot com

"Highcharts is a SVG-based, multi-platform charting library ... easy to add interactive, mobile-optimized...
    Today, 02:12 AM
  • B
    Comment on Assessment Questions help!
    B
    No problem. The forum software doesn't make it as clear as it should.
    Today, 12:24 AM
  • CheridaMachen
    Reply to Assessment Questions help!
    CheridaMachen
    Sorry im new here i thought there was an issue why it wasnt posting didnt realised it needed to be approved but thanks!
    Today, 12:15 AM
  • B
    Reply to Assessment Questions help!
    B
    Hi CheridaMachen. Welcome to the forum!

The first few posts from every new forum member are moderated, so a moderator, like me, needs to approve them. Since there's not always a moderator...
    Yesterday, 11:50 PM
  • CheridaMachen
    Assessment Questions help!
    CheridaMachen
    Okay so im currently studying at Open colleges and just wondering if any Industry professionals could answer these questions?
    -When are current trends in the Graphic Design industry?
    -Have...
    Yesterday, 11:14 PM
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X