How much to charge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much to charge

Hello. I am new to the forum, so hello to everyone! I have a question for whomever has experience. I am fresh out of college and I am already doing some free lance work. I have a client who wants me to design two logos for him and I have no idea where to start as far as what I charge him and where the legality details fall into place. I saw another post that has a .pdf of a contract, so I thought I would look at that. So, what should I charge for the logo and when should he sign a contract?

- Clueless!

Welcome to the forum pridom3.

Unfortunately we cannot discuss pricing on the forum, not to mention that prices differ greatly from designer to designer due to regional differences aside from experience level. Please check out this post within our Frequently Discussed Topics thread. There are some links there that will help you come up with your own pricing structure.

Hope that helps.

blog/portfolio

Comment

Oops! Sorry. But thanks for the info.

Comment

No problem!

blog/portfolio

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• hyena
          Reply to What was your path to the world of design?
          hyena
          All very interesting to read indeed! Thanks for sharing your stories
          Today, 06:33 AM
        • hyena
          Comment on What was your path to the world of design?
          hyena
          I do things like wrapping now, though mainly cars. SWIM even wrapped a plane!

Funny to see how a lot of GD's want to do Sign Work. I'm the other way around actually, though who knows that'll...
          Today, 06:31 AM
        • HiddenDev
          Reply to Staying Current
          HiddenDev
          I don't check regularly enough, thanks for the information though!
          Today, 04:04 AM
        • typo
          Reply to laser vs. inkjet printer for vectors and text
          typo
          Hello there,
          My jobs are pure experimental I'm not looking for selling at this point. But indeed, it's a good idea to find a local print shop that could fulfill my printing requests (gold in this...
          Today, 03:55 AM
        • Juanm89
          Security One Redesign
          Juanm89
          Hi everybody, this is a redesign of an old project of mine done in 2006. I wanted to create a more solid mark and a more complete project.
          I would love if you guys gave me feedback on the final...
          Today, 01:36 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X