This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for work

I currently have an ad on " BackPage and Thumbtack also Thumbtack puts the ad on Facebook and Craig's list but have received no hits so far. It's very low in New Mexico. Here is my ad I would appreciate and editing to make it more attractive?

EDIT: removed all the advertisement text.

Thank You
    James Bechdel
    Last edited by Kool; 05-29-2010, 09:11 AM.

James, if you would like critique on your ad then go ahead and post a jpg in the crit pit section. You can't advertise your services here.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• JennaPippin
      Business card critique wanted.
      JennaPippin
      Obsessing over my personal business card as I want to get it printed tomorrow. I am happy with one side but have uploaded the other side that I can't seem to settle on....
      Today, 07:03 AM
    • PanToshi
      Comment on Introduction and thinking about freelancing
      PanToshi
      I can add that I nor any industry cohorts I know, have ever hired anyone from freelancer.com, upwork.com or outsourcely. If or when that happens, I will pack it in and head to retirement island.
      Today, 06:25 AM
    • PrintDriver
      Reply to Wedding Program Panel Fans
      PrintDriver
      What the heck is a panel fan?

have you tried contacting local printers? That is where you would have the best control over your final product.

edit:
      Or, if we wait long...
      Today, 06:05 AM
    • LuisannyDesigns
      Wedding Program Panel Fans
      LuisannyDesigns
      Anyone know where i can send my wedding program panel fans design printed? Like a website?

I am new here. Thanks for the help!
      Yesterday, 08:35 PM
    • JCookeDesign
      Comment on Researching Logo Design Process
      JCookeDesign
      Looks like the only option to watch it now is to rent (3.99) or buy (14.99) on iTunes. Netflix changes their selection so often I can't keep up. Nothing worse than starting a movie and going on to finish...
      Yesterday, 08:35 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X