This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for work

I currently have an ad on " BackPage and Thumbtack also Thumbtack puts the ad on Facebook and Craig's list but have received no hits so far. It's very low in New Mexico. Here is my ad I would appreciate and editing to make it more attractive?

EDIT: removed all the advertisement text.

Thank You
    James Bechdel
    Last edited by Kool; 05-29-2010, 09:11 AM.

James, if you would like critique on your ad then go ahead and post a jpg in the crit pit section. You can't advertise your services here.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• CobraStrike
      Comment on New Logo for Organic Foods
      CobraStrike
      Agreeing with cosmo here, not like feeling your way to success. I should take this advice more seriously myself.
      Today, 01:40 PM
    • CobraStrike
      Comment on Critique Me...
      CobraStrike
      Yes, I do believe I need to 1. Work of Refinement and 2. Simplicity or more so directness to what I am trying to communicate. Do you have a favorite Graphic Design book or two you cold share with me?...
      Today, 01:34 PM
    • CobraStrike
      Comment on Critique Me...
      CobraStrike
      Do you have any books that you think would be of great help? I have the logo and font bible, but I haven't bought anything recently. Maybe you could share a list?
      Today, 01:32 PM
    • KitchWitch
      Reply to need critique
      KitchWitch
      Hi Gogogo and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
      Today, 08:17 AM
    • joelanthon
      Reply to New Logo for Organic Foods
      joelanthon
      I think it is good and has potential. My first impresion was that I didnt immediatly see what the word was in green because the type is too moved around and not too readable. I also agree there is too...
      Yesterday, 11:48 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X