I dont know..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont know..

is an Imac G5 worth the money? Does anyone have experience with it?
    I use one at work, and its awesome but I've only used it for about 4 months now....does anyone have anything good/bad to say about it?

Anyone suggest a good 17-21 in. monitor ?
    www.creativefallout.com

yes and the bigger the monitor the better
    "Even when I'm not at 100%, I'm still 110% better then anyone else!"

Check out my indie comic books at http://www.crycomic.com and http://www.assassinsguild.net/

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• MumboJum73
      Reply to When is it a bad idea to rebrand?
      MumboJum73
      In my opinion Re-branding is only a bad idea if you're going to lose brand equity that has been built up over time which results in dropping numbers. Sounds like you are talking about completely changing...
      Today, 12:05 PM
    • MareC
      Reply to Tell me about SASS.
      MareC
      I started learning SASS/Bootstrap then moved to Zurb Foundation because our developers implemented it with our custom CMS templates.

We got a quick lesson on the basic structure and functionality...
      Today, 11:58 AM
    • calebninja
      Reply to Does anyone design T-Shirts and have their E-Store?
      calebninja
      I've tried to do this in the past and was unsuccessful at it. I've used a couple of different companies but the one I had the most success with was teespring.com. Teespring had the absolute best quality...
      Today, 11:41 AM
    • typo
      Reply to laser vs. inkjet printer for vectors and text
      typo
      Thank you,
      Indeed, I am talking about that kind of golden foil technique.
      That's why I've call it "experimental"; I'll proceed with patience having in consideration some workflow...
      Today, 11:32 AM
    • MumboJum73
      Reply to How to make a light logo look good on a light background?
      MumboJum73
      Looks to me as though the logo is vector except for the bow. I would try to talk them into having you vectorize the entire logo. Then any altering that would need to be done for different backgrounds...
      Today, 11:22 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X