Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adobe Photoshop 7...How do i Outline Text?

Hi this is my 1st time to this site/forum....im actually new to the whole web design thing....trying hard to learn on my own but realized m not that slick!!! Anyway my first question is how do i outline my text??? And also ive seen people that have like graffiti text and was wondering how i can do that...i mean on paper wit some pens i can but how do you do it on the computer with adobe photoshop 7???

You dont outline you Rasterize!!! Here is the command Layer>Rasterize>type

welcome to the GDF!!

censored by the all mighty gods of reality.
    ‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Comment

as for making your graffiti, benjo is the man for that, he can tell ya allllllll about it!!

‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Comment

Thanks i appreciate it!!!!! So ur sayin by rastersizin it it will automatically give my lettering/text an outline? ill try it!!!!

Comment

ooooooh, you want to outline your text....hehe. Okay, select your text layer in the palette, go to layer>layer style>stroke. It should be at the bottom, you can choose whatever color, and size...etc....even gradate if you wanna. hope thats what your looking for

Comment

yea that worked...thanks alot!!!!! Your the Man!!!

Comment

your welcome : )

Comment

You can get some grafitti fonts. There are several good ones out there. I know there are a couple at flashkit.com in their fonts section.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                Working...
                X