Creative recruitment agencies in NYC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creative recruitment agencies in NYC

Hi all, not sure if this is the right forum, but if a mod wants to move it feel free.

We're looking to hire a designer in our New York office for the first time, and the people over there aren't sure which recruitment agencies to approach. Any tips?

Thanks!

- Zu

we've got a couple people on the forum in NYC, but if you want recruiters you could check out...PSG (if they have offices in NY), and theres a big one aventa I think, thats partnered with the AIGA
    Tapp-d
    "I has puter, I isam dsgna?!"

Comment

Aquent.com
      ‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Comment

Originally posted by zubaier
        Hi all, not sure if this is the right forum, but if a mod wants to move it feel free.

We're looking to hire a designer in our New York office for the first time, and the people over there aren't sure which recruitment agencies to approach. Any tips?
        I'm sure it's probably too late to help the person who answered this but a couple of good NYC Design Recruiters, for future reference, are as follows:

- Cherly Roshak Associates

- Roz Goldfarb Associates
        Chris Gee
        http://www.thepreparedmind.com

Comment

Many thanks for your replies, I've passed them on.

I imagine those smaller ones are better to work for than the behometh that is Aquent? Any personal experience?

Comment

Ive worked with Aquent before, they are a reasonable company. Not sure how much they charge, but there testing is thorough when looking for designers. Not sure about NY, but here in AZ they won't even let you in the door in less you have a nice portfolio and some real world expeirence.
            ‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KitchWitch
              Comment on Depixelization
              KitchWitch
              Got the link fixed.
              Yesterday, 07:03 PM
            • KitchWitch
              Reply to Depixelization
              KitchWitch
              Hi Vanthex and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
              Yesterday, 07:01 PM
            • B
              Reply to Depixelization
              B
              Since Adobe has both the money and the incentive to do so, my guess is that any significant improvements along this line would be immediately purchased by them and incorporated into the next release of...
              Yesterday, 05:53 PM
            • hyena
              Comment on Useful skills to learn?
              hyena
              Indeed, that's why I said. "You'd also need some knowledge how wrapping works, before you actually want to Design them"
              Yesterday, 03:23 PM
            • Craig B
              Reply to Saving Patterns in Ai
              Craig B
              when saving swatches ASE in Illustrator a popup box shows up saying that gradients, patterns etc. won't be saved. However, if you save your swatches (using the same flyout menu) as an AI file it will....
              Yesterday, 03:17 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
            Working...
            X