No announcement yet.

Shoebox Print Template

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoebox Print Template

Hey all. I'm looking for a resource that will provide a template for a shoebox. Just to provide more of a description: Sometimes there are t-shirt templates that you can place your design into, usually illustrator or p.s. files. I'm looking for something like that but for a shoebox. I have a design project coming up that I'm thinking about communicating an idea by imagery on the shoebox. Let me know if you have any links/resources or any ideas.

Thanks. B.

Don't know of any place you could find it.

Personally, I'd just measure a shoebox, and make my own template. (Just keep in mind, you need to take into account the fold measurement with heavier paper stock)

Easiest way to get it perfect, carefully dissassymble the shoebox, and measure it flat. Or trace it flat and scan it in.
    I'll double check your spelling if you'll double check mine. Two heads are better than one.

Latest Topics

• calebninja
      Reply to Looking for mentor
      Blogs and YouTube tutorials can only get you so far. Most of them just teach you how to make one really specific design.

I agree with PD that these tutorials can result in bad habits like...
      Today, 07:48 AM
    • KitchWitch
      Reply to How to land your first internship?
      Hi Aquaknight and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
      Today, 07:30 AM
    • PrintDriver
      Reply to How could I get the experience needed for this job....
      You can get the experience needed while freelancing. Especially these days with studios hiring in help to do large projects rather than keeping designers on staff. Getting your toe in that door is a real...
      Today, 06:17 AM
    • PrintDriver
      Reply to How can I create this text effect?
      this was probably done in a signware rather than illustrator. The sign making softwares out there handle making an extrusion like that far better than Illustrator.
      That said, this is probably done...
      Today, 06:08 AM
    • WilliamBrown
      Reply to Personal logo feedback
      I definitely prefer the fifth one. But to be true, I understood what the initials are only after reading your message. Though, when I saw the second one, I've thought about RH. I think you need to work...
      Today, 03:36 AM

Incredible Stock
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings