Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email footer design advise

Hi all.

I'm new here, so thanks in advance for any advice that you give!

I have a client that I often do work for, and they have recently asked me to redesign their email footer.

The carry a lot of brands, and previously had all of these brands listed in the footer.
    The problem I have is that they want the footer redesigned but want to keep all of their brands listed!

I have tried to move them away from this idea but I don't think I can. The current footer has maybe 20 brands listed as text in a box (they used to be logos until there became to many brands to fit properly)

Do you have any advice that will help me either, A: move them off the idea of listing every brand. Or B: implement this in the best way possible.

Thanks again!

Hi Geeks88 and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

I've had clients want something similar where a bunch of logos were placed in a box (usually associated with sponsorships and whatnot, so it wasn't an option because the companies were paying to have their logo included).

Think about why you don't want to do it. Is it inconvenient for you? Then that's your problem. Does it look messy? Clean it up. Perhaps suggest that all the logos are presented in one color such as the parent company's color. Still not an option? Explain to your client what's wrong with putting all the logos at the footer, whatever that reason is, and be sure to present your well-thought-out argument in a clear, professional manner, otherwise you're back to doing option A or B.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Troep
        What does this look like?
        Troep
        Today, 05:26 AM
      • John G
        Reply to [LOGO] Please critique my logo
        John G
        Oltek?
        is what I got, with a neat icon.
        Maybe Ooltek, but the V never registered. Too different from the rest of the logo font I'm guessing.

^^^ everything Print and B said, man...
        Today, 04:28 AM
      • mixlikes
        Reply to Should I change my brand name?
        mixlikes
        As per my opinion don't change brand name. Because through brand people know you. Brand name makes you popular and brings new customers for your business.
        Today, 03:59 AM
      • John G
        Quick and Dirty 3ds tutorials.
        John G
        Well, job changes come around and all.
        So I might be changing from web-dev to freaking 3DS and Maya (I've long lost whatever network card my copy of Maya was saved to, grr, (still have my lightwave...
        Today, 03:42 AM
      • John G
        Reply to Tips for my website
        John G
        well, 933px width on the footer looks off. My QA guys would give me hell about 'outline:0'. And there's some weird crap happening with error messaging in the map.
        QA would also give me crap about...
        Today, 02:04 AM
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X