I need some respondents for a survey about Graphic Design for my thesis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need some respondents for a survey about Graphic Design for my thesis

Hello, I am a Multimedia Arts and Sciences student from Mapúa Institute of Technology. I currently need some respondents for a survey of my thesis which is about the definition of graphic design.

This is the link for the survey.

The survey only has 5 questions and won't take up much of your time. The data that I will gather from this survey will truly help me in my course and in my college program.

Thank You very much!

Hi Sicaorius and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Troep
      What does this look like?
      Troep
      Today, 05:26 AM
    • John G
      Reply to [LOGO] Please critique my logo
      John G
      Oltek?
      is what I got, with a neat icon.
      Maybe Ooltek, but the V never registered. Too different from the rest of the logo font I'm guessing.

^^^ everything Print and B said, man...
      Today, 04:28 AM
    • mixlikes
      Reply to Should I change my brand name?
      mixlikes
      As per my opinion don't change brand name. Because through brand people know you. Brand name makes you popular and brings new customers for your business.
      Today, 03:59 AM
    • John G
      Quick and Dirty 3ds tutorials.
      John G
      Well, job changes come around and all.
      So I might be changing from web-dev to freaking 3DS and Maya (I've long lost whatever network card my copy of Maya was saved to, grr, (still have my lightwave...
      Today, 03:42 AM
    • John G
      Reply to Tips for my website
      John G
      well, 933px width on the footer looks off. My QA guys would give me hell about 'outline:0'. And there's some weird crap happening with error messaging in the map.
      QA would also give me crap about...
      Today, 02:04 AM
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X