I need some respondents for a survey about Graphic Design for my thesis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need some respondents for a survey about Graphic Design for my thesis

Hello, I am a Multimedia Arts and Sciences student from Mapúa Institute of Technology. I currently need some respondents for a survey of my thesis which is about the definition of graphic design.

This is the link for the survey.

The survey only has 5 questions and won't take up much of your time. The data that I will gather from this survey will truly help me in my course and in my college program.

Thank You very much!

Hi Sicaorius and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• B
      Reply to Heatmap help
      B
      This is just off the top of my head — I haven't tried it, but...

If you stack and align all 15 of them perfectly, you might be able to accomplish what you want by doing what I suggested...
      Today, 07:59 PM
    • MohamedMellouky
      Reply to Salon Logo
      MohamedMellouky
      I have a small observation that can help you a lot of. Logos always must be designed with vector based software, because if you want to put the logo in business card you can scale it down without lose...
      Today, 05:33 PM
    • MohamedMellouky
      Nice to meet you from MOROCCO
      MohamedMellouky
      Hello.
      I'm Mohamed Mellouky from Morocco, I'm an entry level graphic designer with a solid background in this domain and respected knowledge. I'm just a student and i search to improve my skills
      Today, 05:08 PM
    • jaimyrl
      Comment on Critique a logo for dutch pest control company
      jaimyrl
      Thanks for your reply.
      Yes it is for a logo contest site and I'm a newbie in logo design.

For the tips you gave me: remove the shadow and the leaf?
      Today, 04:23 PM
    • h!ghC
      Reply to Heatmap help
      h!ghC
      Thanks for your answer
      I have about 15 different images, if i just overlay them everything will be red in the end. What I am looking for is one single picture which shows the areas used most...
      Today, 02:52 PM
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X