Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odd question about dragging in Illustrator

I have a really weird question.

I recently noticed, when dragging an object in Illustrator that the object doesn't move fluidly with my mouse. It only starts moving after I drag the mouse a ways. Almost like some sort of sensitivity setting has changed. I can't find anything under settings.

I have tried multiple mouses thinking that may be it, but they all behave the same. It's definitely something within Illustrator.

Does this make sense? Anybody know how to change it so that when I click and drag something it moves smoothly?

Thank you!

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• bigdata
    SVG charting
    bigdata
    Bit slow to find this one but sure glad I did:

highcharts dot com

"Highcharts is a SVG-based, multi-platform charting library ... easy to add interactive, mobile-optimized...
    Today, 02:12 AM
  • B
    Comment on Assessment Questions help!
    B
    No problem. The forum software doesn't make it as clear as it should.
    Today, 12:24 AM
  • CheridaMachen
    Reply to Assessment Questions help!
    CheridaMachen
    Sorry im new here i thought there was an issue why it wasnt posting didnt realised it needed to be approved but thanks!
    Today, 12:15 AM
  • B
    Reply to Assessment Questions help!
    B
    Hi CheridaMachen. Welcome to the forum!

The first few posts from every new forum member are moderated, so a moderator, like me, needs to approve them. Since there's not always a moderator...
    Yesterday, 11:50 PM
  • CheridaMachen
    Assessment Questions help!
    CheridaMachen
    Okay so im currently studying at Open colleges and just wondering if any Industry professionals could answer these questions?
    -When are current trends in the Graphic Design industry?
    -Have...
    Yesterday, 11:14 PM
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X