Signing an NDA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signing an NDA

So I have worked on a variety of projects over a long period of time without signing an NDA. Now I am doing projects for a very big company and they require me to sign the NDA.

I would like to know how exactly do you sign the NDA, and how can it be done digitally?

Do I fill in all the blank spaces that relates to me? or do I print this out and just write above the blank lines?

Please advise, Thanks!

Well, all of that depends on how the company for which you're doing the work wants it done. I'll suggest asking them.

Comment

Originally posted by B View Post
      Well, all of that depends on how the company for which you're doing the work wants it done. I'll suggest asking them.
      The do not mind digital or print, sign, scan and resend. I just wanted some guidelines as how do I go about filling the form out.

Sorry, I may sound like a total beginner here (which I am with regards to this), but I just want to do it right from the get go.

For instance, I have already received the NDA, there are several blank spaces on the form that relates to me, if I open this within docs, I am unable to type above the line, rather I need to delete the blank line and then type within that space, is that normal?

If not, what program or website do I use to fill the form out?

Comment

Is the form a PDF? If so Acrobat works.
        As long as your name is in there in some fashion, typing above a line isn't necessary - as long as the space isn't asking for a signature. A typed signature isn't all that legally binding and I'd be surprised if they accept that.

Odd they are using a form that requires all that work. The ones we do name the project, the client, the scope of the NDA and the term of the NDA. Then the three lines at the bottom to sign. Usually we just sign and fax them (scanner fax.) Not a whole lot to fill out. Print name, sign name, date, keep on file. Occasionally there will be a witness line too.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X