Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search: Design Software for Smart City Vizualisation

Hell everybody,

I am very new in this part of Design. And I don't know the technical terms for what I am searching. I will try to describe it:

1.) I am searching for a software (best open source) where I can model pictures like this:

http://www.idc.asia/IDCSCAPA/assets/img/2016winner.jpg

2.) And create maybe in the second step an interactive map where you can click on several parts of the pictures and zoom in/ zoom out.

Do you have any Ideas of software that might be helpful for this?

Thanks!

Hi Moschmitti and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Do a few searches on isometric drafting software or isometric cad software.

Comment

Sketchup is perfect for stuff like that. Fundamentally, it's pretty easy to use, but like any 3D modeling app, the learning curve is not trivial.
        I'd rather be killed than come to your party, but if you don't invite me, I'll kill myself.

Comment

Thanks for the quick answer!

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X