Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which software for creating editable, flexible presentation do you recommend?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which software for creating editable, flexible presentation do you recommend?

Hello, I need some advice in creating presentation for my client who needs a flexible tool to make modifications of the content at hand. Any ideas?

Hi Seedofcolor and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Best options could depend on the (client's) computing platform, existing software licensing, and personal preferences, but of course Powerpoint does and should come immediately to mind.
      I'd rather be killed than come to your party, but if you don't invite me, I'll kill myself.

Comment

Powerpoint comes to mind first because many clients will have that available.
        There are Adobe solutions as well.
        You should ask your client what they have before beginning anything.

Comment

What software does your client already use? Try to use that.

Comment

Thank you for all your responses. Client uses Power Point as well as Google slides, so probably they figured out that both options have their pluses. Creating a half-made jpg backgrounds with various text boxes should fit both needs.

Comment

power point is the best for any presentation!! its very easy for anyone....if your client use any other software then use that

Comment

Hi Clipping and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
                Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

I use Keynote. Love it - but not everybody has it =/

Google Slides ins't bad. Please, for the love of god stay away from Prezi.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                  Working...
                  X