Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking to study abroad

Hey everyone,

I am a Germany with the strong desire to experience some other parts of the world and would really like to seek the opportunity by studying abroad.
    This is all just a thought still so I'm here to get some opinions and advise on the matter.

What places and universities would you recommend and what are the costs (living + studying + everything) and chances?
    How well is it possible to work while studying? What are my best options in general?

I've been thinking that Canada or Australia would be great places for this but they are also quite expensive (which could be fine if you find a decent job?).

It would be great for me to hear the experience of some people who've already done this.

This is something I sincerely wish to do but I also try to be realistic about it.

Thank you.

Hi Grunalo and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

sorry i don't know how much money you need to study abroad.But i don't think study abroad is a good idea if you have better education in your country.because Canada and Australia is quite expensive area and you cant think that you can find a decent job easily and quickly.My brother study in London & work there but its very much difficult for him to do both of them.you can study in your country and you don't have to worry about job very much while study.

Comment

Since you are native to Germany, you could try to find jobs that involve teaching German to people who want to learn it from a native speaker. I know that for English speakers, teaching English abroad is a VERY popular option for those who want to travel. Also, you can look for universities in your area and abroad that have student exchange programs; I'm sure you can find something!

As for cost, I don't know how much it would be, but I think most exchange programs have all of that worked out beforehand. I would guess it's no more or less than what you would pay for a regular university experience, but I don't know. Research, research, research!

Comment

Hi Artsyliz and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
          Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X