Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much does photoshop cost

Hi folks,

I would like to know, How much does Photoshop cost for professional purpose, by the I am from India, so the cost of this be differ according to country wise ??

Hi Stevendavis and welcome to GDF.

The easiest way to find out is to visit the Adobe website and look at their subscription offers in your country.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

^Right.

When I look at Adobe.com here in the US, I see US pricing. There is no way for someone in another country to see India pricing.
      I'd rather be killed than come to your party, but if you don't invite me, I'll kill myself.

Comment

maybe. you need to find flag of your country on the page and push on it

Comment

Hi Danya and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
          Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X