logo - designs:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (102).png
Views:	1
Size:	174.3 KB
ID:	21541

Thanks in advance!
    ~Closer

You could use most any 3D application, but something like this would be easy enough to do in Photoshop.

Comment

Google: free logo mockup psd and you will find what you're looking for. If you look around that exact mock up is available for free. I have it myself but I can't think where I got it.

Comment

Hi Closer and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
        Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

sorry to say, I don't think that you know Photoshop pretty well. Because this type of design can be made through Photoshop. Beside this you can google it and can find any other software you like.

Comment

I'm gonna go off on a tangent here about this kind of rendering.
            When doing these, remember, time is money.
            This should be a 10 minute exercise to possibly show a client what their metal logo would look like on a wall or sign. When we do these, we just use gray gradients or brushed finish or stippled finish depending on the actual sign finishing. The client gets it. Sometimes, for higher end work, they get rendered imaging more like this in AutoCAD or VectorWorks or sometimes some other 3D program that will do it quickly from a schematic wireframe, usually in a larger context, and light it and render it 'with the push of a button' or two or three.

If doing for a portfolio, let's just say, if I were going to hire a designer to design a metal sign, I'd want to see a photo of the installed piece, not a fake photoshop rendering. Designers can make pretty pictures all day, but when it comes to realizing the stuff in 3D? It may look good on paper but turn out not to be practical.

That particular template is ''off.'' The SEALS is not built to the same perspective angle as the HQ. It also appears to be two different finishes, which may or may not be intentional.

Comment

• HotButton
              HotButton commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, I've said it many times here; for my money, mockups are a waste of time. If a client asks for a specific simulation, I'll work it up for an additional charge, but these canned, free-on-the-web renders always have something wrong in them, and some exaggerated quality to ''make it pop.'' The example in this thread is actually a simulation of a bad photo of a poorly fabricated specimen. If that was a real shot of a real piece, I'd ask the photographer; ''couldn't you get a good one?''

• PrintDriver
              PrintDriver commented
              Editing a comment
              ....can't put links in comments????
              Hang on...
              Last edited by PrintDriver; 10-24-2017, 09:57 AM.

I wouldn't ask why the photog couldn't get a good shot, I'd ask why the designer allowed the installer to put it up crooked. Don't you oversee your work?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-10-24 at 9.52.35 AM.png
Views:	1
Size:	131.6 KB
ID:	21557

Comment

• HotButton
              HotButton commented
              Editing a comment
              Ohhhh...I just thought the CAMERA was crooked.

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PanToshi
            Reply to Happy Thanksgiving!
            PanToshi
            Happy Thanksgiving!

Today, 01:20 PM
          • B
            Reply to Happy Thanksgiving!
            B
            Happy Thanksgiving everyone (even to those of you outside the U.S.)!

As for turkey, I worked a summer job in a Norbest butter ball turkey processing plant before college, and haven't touched...
            Today, 12:57 PM
          • Arka-Software
            Reply to Software that can do vector patterns?
            Arka-Software
            There are many software in the market which are using for vector pattern are:- 1) Inkscape 2) Xara Xtreme 3) Skencil 4) Scribus 5) VRR 6) CoceptDrow PRO 7) ZeusDraw 8) MagicTracer 9) Nodebox 10) Tgif
            Today, 12:46 PM
          • PrintDriver
            Reply to Software that can do vector patterns?
            PrintDriver
            You want a program that is used to dealing with vector axis data. Photoshop would probably be inappropriate.

The only way I can think to do this is to have a script written for Illustrator...
            Today, 09:10 AM
          • KitchWitch
            Reply to New in Here
            KitchWitch
            Hi Asif_shawon and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't...
            Today, 09:09 AM
          GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X