Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vector art blurry when posted to social media!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vector art blurry when posted to social media!

Hi!

I am now working to promote my companies items through social media. I've done some infographics and other things to post but they always turn out blurry or fuzzy when posted to Facebook.

I realize that Facebook compresses down any images. I have tried saving them as png and gifs. I've also tried opening my AI file in PS and using the save for web function to export them as jpg there and no luck. So I've been saving them with save for web as jpg at 72 dpi and 70 % quality and twice the size of what they are posted on Facebook. So a 476 px x 476 px square I save as 952x952 px at 72 dpi. It's been my best bet so far.

What should i do now?

Not sure where you got those sizes. I would try this always up to date google doc with various social media pixel sizes.

N.A.N.K.A. "We Kick Because We Care."

Comment

ow...then i have to make my infographic again on this up to date size. thanks for giving me the doc.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X