Program recomendation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Program recomendation

I am a stay at home mom graphic designer. I make little invitations on Etsy. I am trying to make it easier on me. I want to make downloadable text fields on my invitations. So I will design it all, they buy it, then they fill in their information theirselves and print. (I know nothing is stopping them from reusing it or selling it to someone else. I just will hope they don't, funny I know).
    So what I need is a program that can do all the following:
    Make Text fields
    Let me make custom picture fields for the client to add their own images
    Let the text fields keep the font I set it on even if the client does not have that font.
    Lock the entire file down except for printing and filling out the file

I know I am probably screwed here, but it is worth a shot to try this! Thank you!

Hi pulabula and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.

sorry KitchWitch if I've taken away your work . just spreading awareness . (Don't mind please)

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X