Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magazine/Book suggestion

Hello GDF, this is my first post!
    I'm writing to ask if somebody knows of any magazine or book with lots of images where the text is in small amount but is big, bold and goes over the image. As if the text is overwriting the images.
    Here are a few examples:

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	4
Size:	84.2 KB
ID:	21636
    1_This has the layout I'm looking for but lacks a bold character

Name:	2.png
Views:	2
Size:	13.5 KB
ID:	21638
    2_This has the character but has too much text

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	55.6 KB
ID:	21637
    3_This has the overwrite feeling I'm looking for

I've read the rules and I don't think this is a "free request" as I'm only looking for suggestion, but if it is I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.
    Thanks for helping!

Welcome to the forum M_1.

The first few posts of every new forum member is moderated to keep spammers away, and sometimes it takes one of us a while to notice a post waiting in the queue. There's no need to post more than once.

You haven't broken any rules. It just took longer than usual for your post to be released. Sorry.

And speaking of forum rules:

http://www.graphicdesignforum.com/fo...and-guidelines
    http://www.graphicdesignforum.com/fo...orum-rules-faq

As for your question, sorry, but I can't think of any publications with the kind of type-over-imagery that you're looking for. Eye Magazine and the old Emigre Magazine and Ray Gun come to mind, but they're probably not really what you're after.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X