HOW DO I MAKE MY OWN POST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOW DO I MAKE MY OWN POST

HOW DO I MAKE MY OWN POST (sorry to put this here but I'm new and confused)

also a journalism student making a magazine about designers and would love for everyone who views this to do my survey

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/Q2LBQGP

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/MTGLM2D
    Last edited by B; 11-29-2017, 01:36 PM.

OH IT WORKED HOW AMAZING THANK YOU

BUT YES, if you could do those surveys it would be truly wonderful

Comment

I've moved your post from where you placed it in another thread and made another topic for it.

To create a new topic on your own, click on the section of the forum you want to post it in. When you're in that section, there's a blue button above the other topics in that section that says, +New Topic.

The first few posts from every new forum member are moderated, so they won't show up until a moderator approves them. If we didn't do this, the forum would be overrun with spam.

Here are some links to some forum guidelines and rules:By the way, welcome to the forum!
      Last edited by B; 11-29-2017, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• StudioMonkey
        Reply to Price of Foil vs. Varnish for business cards?
        StudioMonkey
        Neither Foil nor Varnish are done on a digital press - you would have to get your Business Cards printed Litho. For 100 cards this is always going to be expensive - you could probably get 2000 cards...
        Today, 09:38 AM
      • natalya.jpg
        What do you think about my new web site?
        natalya.jpg
        What do you think about my new web site?

[COLOR=#6A6A6A !important]Hello everybody![/COLOR]

I've just made my new website for the great opera singer. What do you think?...
        Today, 03:16 AM
      • mishulikes
        Reply to The right typography
        mishulikes
        With body text, one tends to want use a simple serif for easier reading. Like B and PrintDriver have said, who is reading the magazine and even the genre of the content will dictate the typeface. I used...
        Today, 01:13 AM
      • mishulikes
        Reply to Please critique my jazz poster
        mishulikes
        Coloring can make or break a piece. Jazz tends to be a moody, soulful music. The lime green does not fit that moody feel and it might have been better if you pushed you color scheme a bit further to add...
        Today, 12:59 AM
      • mishulikes
        Reply to Hello All!
        mishulikes
        Thank you, KitchWitch!
        Today, 12:13 AM
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X