Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much should I charge?

Hello
    I am a freelance graphic designer based in Poland. I live from design work for 7 years, have a website (https://www.panpiotr.pl/portfolio/). I want to make a new english language website and go international, very excited about that. But I know that the hardest thing is to start and make some contacts. I do not want to make free samples because from experience I know that people do not respect free work.

How much do You think should I charge per hour? I was thinking about starting with XX Euro per hour of focused work (tax included, I can send Invoices to my clients). Do you think this may be too low or high?
    Last edited by KitchWitch; 12-05-2017, 09:39 AM. Reason: removed price

Hi Piotr and welcome to GDF.

Unfortunately, we are not allowed to discuss pricing on this forum. But you may get some advice about how to decide on your pricing, things to factor in, etc. But we cannot talk about specific prices. This thread gives a little more information:
    http://www.graphicdesignforum.com/fo...ing-on-the-gdf

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Pricing discussion isn't allowed on the forum.

What you need to do is figure out what you need to make for a living wage, including all of your business overhead, taxes and whatnot, then figure out how much you need to charge to meet that.

You are in business to make money. If you can't make ends meet, you won't be in business long.

Comment

I didn't know about the rules. ​Thank You

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X