Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• PanToshi
    Reply to Retail vs Contract Pricing
    PanToshi
    Welcome to GDF cdgc

We ask all new members to read the very important links here and here. These explain the rules and how the forum runs. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every...
    Today, 01:11 AM
  • PanToshi
    Reply to Creating an Image for a car sticker
    PanToshi
    Welcome to GDF wikster

Your image is not showing up. What works best for me is to upload an image to a photo hosting site like photobucket. Then use the IMG tag/link and paste that directly...
    Today, 01:10 AM
  • PanToshi
    Reply to Lion Vector Logo
    PanToshi
    Welcome to GDF Bear

Did you draw the lion too, or did you just do the header with it?

We ask all new members to read the very important links here and here. These explain the...
    Today, 01:06 AM
  • BearClawz
    Reply to Lion Vector Logo
    BearClawz
    Here's the logo in B&W:
    Today, 12:54 AM
  • arielr190
    Reply to Opinions on My Logo?
    arielr190
    Thank you all for your responses! It is really helping me go in the right direction as I update this logo.
    Today, 12:15 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powerful Antismoking commercial

Just thought I'd share this commercial.

http://www.boardsmag.com/screeningro...mercials/1635/
    www.jackiecreative.com

People who live in glass houses sink ships.

I like it! People getting nailed by cars... always nice. It really gets the message across too.
    Let me see you make decisions without your televisions.

N.A.N.K.A. "We Kick Because We Care."

Comment

ow!
      "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Hmm, very powerful indeed. Kind of like the VW airbag commercials.

But I don't know how effective it will be. It's so unrealistic. They got the shock factor and the 'have you seen it' angle. But I don't think the deterrent is there.

I honestly think black lungs and old people with emphazema hacking and coughing should be used more. These are the effects of smoking, this IS what will happen.

Kids and Teenagers will always do what you tell them not to do, the whole act of rebellion and all. They need to push the discusting facts more.

And all this is coming from a ex-smoker, but I started when I was 16 or so, and you could show me all the commercials and do all the Dare activites you want, it still won't help teens not rebel.
        "Every facet, every department of your mind is to be programmed by you, and unless you assume your rightful responsibility, and begin to program your own mind, the world will program it for you."

Comment

Actually, they need to ram down our throats commercials with parents saying how awesome it is to smoke, how it's "da bomb yo" (they must use the lingo of the youth), and all the cool mack daddies are doing it. Make smoking the lamest thing ever, then you'll stop smoking.

Comment

I think that when you hear that smoking kills, you dont actually think of death. This just reminds you that, yea, you die. At least thats how I saw it. I do like reuber's idea though. Or they should show how ugly it makes you. No onffense to anyone who smokes... but when you see an "older" looking person with the wrinkles and stuff, and you can tell theyre a smoker. Its gross, i think.Lets get some more ugly exposure
            www.jackiecreative.com

People who live in glass houses sink ships.

Comment

Originally posted by patkennedy78
              I honestly think black lungs and old people with emphazema hacking and coughing should be used more. These are the effects of smoking, this IS what will happen.
              I'll tell you, a while back they had some commercials on that showed the dissection of an esophagus or other body parts affected by smoking.

It was absolutely disgusting.

And they ALWAYS played them while I was eating dinner.

I absolutely hated those commercials, and I have never smoked, so I don't need a deterrent. Blech!
              "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

why dont they make it illegal.... i mean come on, when was the last time you saw a tobacco seed
                ‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Comment

Oy.... I'm hearing that sound of a beaten horse approaching again

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

Did the horse smoke?
                    The premier New York Rangers forum on the web

Comment

lmaooooo JP

Comment

Just wondering what brand a horse would smoke................................camel?

Comment

No Silly ...... Mustangs ...... the cheaper version of Marlboro's

Comment

Lucky Strikes probably.

Comment

Only if the horse were a bowler, and a smoker.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X