X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New web browser built on firefox

Just downloaded Flock today. A new web browser built on the firefox engine. That's as far as things go for technicalities. I thought it could be relevent because it's got inbuilt features to connect you to flickr and photobucket plus various blogging tools etc.

www.flock.com

It's only beta at the moment but as of yet i've had no faults!
    call me rob

Please visit my flickr page!

Hmm, looks nifty, but I am sure there is an extension or two designed for Firefox with the same capabilities somewhere out there.

Plus, Firefox 2.0 was JUST released as Beta 2, so it won't be long before the final version comes to fruition.

Thanks though

Comment

I've tried this, and I reply with a big "NO THANKS." With all of Firefox's extensions, I find very little reason to use this bloated overlay. Who needs Flickr and other sites so much they'd need it within the browser? Hell, if you did, install an extension! I just think its mislabled. It should be called the FLOCK overlay or extension, not the Flock Browser.
      Broke or just cheap? Read my list of free open source alternatives to Adobe Creative Suite software.

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
      Working...
      X