Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Pixelman
    Data merge in multiple text frames
    Pixelman
    I recently learned how to set up a datamerge with InDesign for some envelopes (thanks to you guys!) but here's a new twist on that.
    Imagine you have a single page with a number of text frames requiring...
    Yesterday, 11:56 PM
  • Danx
    In AI, there are some Pantone+ in the Colour Books, which one should I use?
    Danx
    I don't go to design schools, so I have no idea which should I use. I have Googled but found no answers... Can someone explain to me each one please.
    Yesterday, 11:30 PM
  • PanToshi
    Reply to Hello GDF community
    PanToshi
    Welcome to GDF Tim

We ask all new members to read the very important links here and here. These explain the rules and how the forum runs. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every...
    Yesterday, 10:32 PM
  • PanToshi
    Reply to Hola!
    PanToshi
    Welcome to GDF pixaeiro

We ask all new members to read the very important links here and here. These explain the rules and how the forum runs. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask...
    Yesterday, 10:31 PM
  • Lucifer
    InDesign and Illustrator - am I missing out?
    Lucifer
    Both these programs seem to be popular here. Rarely do I see someone talking about CorelDRAW. I've been using CorelDRAW for less than a month and I'm picking up stuff fast. I assume the Adobe suite is...
    Yesterday, 10:26 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work in North Carloina??

I was thinking about moving south after I graduate and I was thinking about North Carolina (it was a mutual compromise), and I was wondering if anyone out there lives there. If they do are there jobs there? Are they good? Do they pay well? Any input would be helpful! Thanks!

I don't know about North Carolina but I'm in Michigan too!

Comment

I don't know about N Carolina but my cousin and her husband moved to S. Carolina 8 months ago... they like it.
      Let me see you make decisions without your televisions.

N.A.N.K.A. "We Kick Because We Care."

Comment

Thanks! I need all the advice that I can get.

Comment

The area at the border of North and South Carolina on the Ocean side is becoming very popular. A lot of growth going on. Tributarys, the intercoastal waterway and the ocean with affordable housing has gotten my attention. I know a few poeple who've bought homes there including a cousin and they just love it. As far as wages go I'm not sure.
          WYSIWYG

Comment

Thanks for the help. I don't think that the wages are as high down south but the cost of living is supposedly alot less. I'm trying to get as much information as I can so that I can make a good decision. I have never moved out of state and the thought of leaving my family and leaving a familiar place makes me a little nervous.

Comment

Hi, I live in NC.

Not sure about job openings. Check Craigs List for the Raleigh area. From what I hear this area is growing fast. Charlotte would also be another fast growing area.

Good luck, if you have specific questions about this area let me know. I've lived here most of my life.

Comment

Do you know of any good neighborhoods near the coast where housing is affordable? I wan't to live sorta near the ocean and I don't want to live in an urban area. I'm a country person so I would like to have a decent sized yard. I would appreciate any input that you have! Thanks!!

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                Working...
                X