Work in North Carloina??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work in North Carloina??

I was thinking about moving south after I graduate and I was thinking about North Carolina (it was a mutual compromise), and I was wondering if anyone out there lives there. If they do are there jobs there? Are they good? Do they pay well? Any input would be helpful! Thanks!

I don't know about North Carolina but I'm in Michigan too!

Comment

I don't know about N Carolina but my cousin and her husband moved to S. Carolina 8 months ago... they like it.
      Let me see you make decisions without your televisions.

N.A.N.K.A. "We Kick Because We Care."

Comment

Thanks! I need all the advice that I can get.

Comment

The area at the border of North and South Carolina on the Ocean side is becoming very popular. A lot of growth going on. Tributarys, the intercoastal waterway and the ocean with affordable housing has gotten my attention. I know a few poeple who've bought homes there including a cousin and they just love it. As far as wages go I'm not sure.
          WYSIWYG

Comment

Thanks for the help. I don't think that the wages are as high down south but the cost of living is supposedly alot less. I'm trying to get as much information as I can so that I can make a good decision. I have never moved out of state and the thought of leaving my family and leaving a familiar place makes me a little nervous.

Comment

Hi, I live in NC.

Not sure about job openings. Check Craigs List for the Raleigh area. From what I hear this area is growing fast. Charlotte would also be another fast growing area.

Good luck, if you have specific questions about this area let me know. I've lived here most of my life.

Comment

Do you know of any good neighborhoods near the coast where housing is affordable? I wan't to live sorta near the ocean and I don't want to live in an urban area. I'm a country person so I would like to have a decent sized yard. I would appreciate any input that you have! Thanks!!

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
                  Reply to Changing Color Mode
                  PrintDriver
                  Changing the color mode using File >Document color mode is what I was talking about
                  It does mess with color values and certainly messes with Black. If you go from an RGB file with the Black swatch...
                  Yesterday, 11:40 PM
                • Pavlo
                  Comment on Logo Critique. Only hobby
                  Pavlo
                  I think what's off balance with the Royal Bank logo is the kerning. It's all over the place, especially between the 'Y' and the 'A'.

To the OP: Looking closer at your other logos, kerning...
                  Yesterday, 10:48 PM
                • AJP
                  Reply to Sorry to add another "Logo Review" thread to the forum...but...
                  AJP
                  PD, thanks for the link. Will read up on SM vs TM.

Regarding the logos -- no, I'm not opposed to the first, offsetting the "P." Curiously, I don't think it's so bad when I mock...
                  Yesterday, 10:41 PM
                • PrintDriver
                  Reply to Purchase font
                  PrintDriver
                  Here's the thing with some clients. They find fonts. Sometimes in weird and sometimes not so savory places.

The only reference I can find of an LT 65 medium bold is on a free font download...
                  Yesterday, 10:11 PM
                • PrintDriver
                  Reply to Trouble to find resources
                  PrintDriver
                  There are literally hundreds of high quality stock photo sites out there.
                  As well as font sites.
                  There are also lots of sites related to car wrap art that have ''cool stuff.''
                  Here's...
                  Yesterday, 10:01 PM

Incredible Stock
                GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                Working...
                X