No announcement yet.
Graphic Design 1986 - Present Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module

Advertisement Advertisement Module

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module

• designzombie
    Reply to Hello
    More on the subject of freelance out of school: as Jahbuzzz points out, you can learn just as much or more from freelancing than you can from working in-house or for a design firm. I did learn faster...
    Today, 05:10 PM
  • designzombie
    Comment on Hello
    It appears that what you learned in the first 15 years paved the way for the last 5 years. It may have helped you get the freelance clients that you are now learning so much from.
    Today, 04:51 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to A graphic and animation designer needed for Oil and Gas Company
    Closing this up. OP needs to put an ad in classified section if they want to look for a designer via this forum.
    Today, 04:43 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Risk Management as a Freelance Artist
    Hi Bhenry and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 04:32 PM
  • bhenrymoreland
    Risk Management as a Freelance Artist
    Hello all - to be honest up front, I'm not a graphic designer. I'm studying to be a financial planner with a focus on serving artists, freelancers, and other people with nontraditional types of income....
    Today, 04:27 PM

Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphic Design 1986 - Present

Hi Everyone!

I'm new to the forum and just in need of some help.

Q: What's your favourite pieces of graphic design/branding/product/book design etc etc. from 1986 to present day?

Any links to images would be a great help- for a project!

What's your project title: 'Other people's favourite designs?'

Pretty much- basically it's 'Designer's favourite designs' from the past 20 years.

For example, personally, I feel the rebranding of BP in 2002 was a great piece of design.
      Last edited by Ryantymout; 09-04-2006, 12:38 PM.

the way shells logo has evolved gradually over the years.
        and the rebranding of bt in the uk.
        i love work...
        ... i can sit and watch it all day

FedEx. Good old Wally and company at Landor did good on that one.

I love the plone logo. Have since the first time I saw it.

Edit: I'm also president of my own fan club and love this logo that I created a while back!! Sorry, I just can't let these opportunities pass me up!!
            Last edited by cornfed; 09-04-2006, 07:32 PM.
            You're no longer a child when a mud puddle is an obstacle rather than an opportunity!

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.