Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any old job specs??

Hi all,

I'm trying to update my portfolio as I've been in my job for the last 3 years and feel that I'm starting to get a little pigeon holed in that all of my work has the same sort of subject. Does anyone have any past jobs they may have done that they could email me the brief for? Anything really just need a varity of REAL jobs like cororate ID, brochure, poster, direct mail out designs.... pretty much anything really if you can help??

Thanks in advance

check here:

http://www.graphicdesignforum.com/fo...ead.php?t=4441
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Tuan
      Does anyone design T-Shirts and have their E-Store?
      Tuan
      Id like to use my free time when I'm off work/over the weekends to make some extra income. Looking for something that I don't need to invest too much money on... only time. I don't want a part time job...
      Today, 06:38 PM
    • MumboJum73
      Reply to b2 business card grid
      MumboJum73
      haha that's hilarious. I taught a University Graduate how to read a ruler once...made me feel so smart! she had simple never been shown.lol

http://digitallizard.com/ --- I don't know what...
      Today, 06:12 PM
    • pilotguy251
      Tips on a redesign of my logo/watermark?
      pilotguy251
      Hey guys, a few years ago I created this logo/watermark for the purpose of overlaying over my YouTube videos and photos on my Flickr. My skills were pretty basic back then, and have improved a little...
      Today, 05:14 PM
    • MumboJum73
      Reply to Looking for some feedback
      MumboJum73
      Slab Serifs can work for this but watch when you run the serifs together and the shapes they create. The negative space of these kinds of heavy fonts play a big part in the overall look. I would get away...
      Today, 04:55 PM
    • calebninja
      Reply to Help with the lost website!
      calebninja
      The FTP log in will be different than the Wordpress log in and usually will require a host name, user name, and password. If you don't have that information then you're out of luck because you cannot...
      Today, 04:47 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X