Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• garricks
    Reply to What do you think?
    garricks
    Hi hasatan, welcome to the forum. We ask all new members to read the forum rules posted here and here. They will give you all the info you need on how the forum runs, the rules and regs, and give...
    Today, 12:11 PM
  • fur
    Reply to Multiply, white background question. Must be a 1 minute answer?? Help!
    fur
    So i wanted to say that i played around a bit with the trace image option and i made it so that the background vanished and the image is still clear. Im not sure if this is what he did, but i cant find...
    Today, 12:09 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Are you able to read the text?
    PrintDriver
    Now that I can read it, your copy needs help.

Spreads around?
    What risks? Getting the flu or dying from it. Everyone is at risk of "getting" the flu.
    Is the flu vaccine...
    Today, 11:28 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Register from a Gerber to a Roland or vice versa?
    PrintDriver
    If all your Roland cutter needs is target bullets, it doesn't matter where the print comes from. We cut stuff on our Roland this is printed on a wide variety of machines, though admittedly not a Gerber...
    Today, 11:21 AM
  • PanToshi
    Reply to Is graphic design for me?
    PanToshi
    Welcome to GDF BillyLogan

We ask all new members to read the very important links here and here. These explain the rules and how the forum runs. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask...
    Today, 11:11 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have updated my design blog

I have recently updated my design blog to make it a little bit nicer and better. Let me know what you think:

<a href="http://www.michael-r-nelson.com/design_blog/index.html">Michael R. Nelson Design Blog</a>
Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
Working...
X