slogan help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slogan help

Hi everyone - I'm racking my brain for a good slogan for my business (graphic design and computer consulting). My logo is on link below (haven't decided on which typeface to use yet). But the logo is a lowercase 'r' that looks like the bottom of a tree branch. Therefore, I'd like to use something with branch, growth, planting the seed, etc.

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...6/rutledge.gif

Anyone have some ideas that pop to mind?

Something like "growing your business" would be obvious, but the whole growth thing is also overused...
    Ned Yeung, A.C.E.
    mediamainline.com
    cyclopsphoto.ca

Comment

Originally posted by Ned
      but the whole growth thing is also overused...
      That's what she said.

Comment

Originally posted by Ned
        "growing your business"
        That's what she said.

Comment

I thought of something along the lines of "planting the seed for your business image" but I don't like that exact phrase. I was originally going to use "Our design. Your image." but now with the new logo that looks more like a tree branch I'm trying to come up with something that goes with it. If I can't come up with anything soon then I'll go slogan-less!

Comment

We'll plant the seed to help you grow.

We'll plant the seed to help you bloom.

I dont know....

Comment

Your logo looks fine to me, and if you use the first iteration, I'd say ditch a tagline. The little divider that you have in that first logo would make a tagline just seem confusing.

Comment

^ I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by reuber1
                  That's what she said.
                  How many times did she say that?
                  Less be more.

Comment

I myself was wondering why you need a slogan, after looking at the examples.
                    "Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do!" - Ricky Ricardo

Comment

I was just about to agree: no slogan required. It's hard not to make them sound cheesey....
                      It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
                        Reply to How to separate compound path clipping masks
                        PrintDriver
                        No need to share the file. I know exactly what you are talking about.

Your other option would be to Place the vector art as a vector link and use the individual shapes of your compound path...
                        Today, 06:05 AM
                      • PrintDriver
                        Reply to What would $8,000 get me?
                        PrintDriver
                        Find a local printer. Make a deal based on continuing work volume. You won't get anything for 8k that will keep your per piece below .08. An inline digital printer with folder is going to cost you 3 to...
                        Today, 05:46 AM
                      • PrintDriver
                        Reply to Show customer Pantones used in design
                        PrintDriver
                        I usually get my swatch books from Hyatts Art Supply. You end up paying less than buying them direct from Pantone.
                        You can also get individual pages (Pantone should print 1 whole page of just 185c...
                        Today, 05:41 AM
                      • Protagonist
                        Reply to Logo Animation Help
                        Protagonist
                        designzombie eerrr wrong. You can do this quickly two ways. You can use an effect called "paint on" and literally paint a brush stroke over the script (say 5 frames per stroke). From there you...
                        Today, 01:42 AM
                      • Protagonist
                        Reply to First stabs at a personal logo
                        Protagonist
                        Not bad, I would prefer your counters be in the shape of the original font and not perfect circles.
                        Today, 01:24 AM

20% Off Sale at iStock until Sept 30, 2016
                      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                      Working...
                      X