Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• lowfatgraphics
    Reply to Candy Shop Logo
    lowfatgraphics
    "S" is tough to read-- looks interesting. the glossy highlights seem to have multiple light sources tho...might want to double check.
    Today, 03:43 AM
  • lowfatgraphics
    Reply to Opinions on My Logo?
    lowfatgraphics
    Tough to comment because I'm not aware of its usage...signage or a cup coaster-- how small will it ever be, because at one point the thin tag line with not be readable. So you would have to create a system....
    Today, 03:39 AM
  • lowfatgraphics
    Font
    lowfatgraphics
    Hey everyone,

I'm looking to invest in a font management software. I've used Suitcase Fusion ($119) before but I've been hearing good things about Font Explorer X Pro ($89).

Today, 03:18 AM
  • arielr190
    Reply to Opinions on My Logo?
    arielr190
    Changed the fonts, removed the texture, reduced the amount of colors & brightened the orange. better?...
    Today, 02:21 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Creating an Image for a car sticker
    PrintDriver
    Your client needs to get you the dimensions of the door. Without that, one can only guess.
    In Illustrator use whatever units you want. I use inches. Too much math otherwise.
    Today, 02:00 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• font help

hey guys. i have a new project and that is to update our company website. the person before me did the whole site with images!!!!!!! no tables with text like any normal person would do. so i am asking your help with finding this font so i can keep the site uniform till i get the chance to burn the site so that it will never see the pixels of a monitor again =] here is a link to the page
    http://www.rainkist.com/2006%20website/25002P.html
    the font in question is on the right side of the page in the green boxes. i know its a pretty plain font but i just can't seem to find it in my library. thanks guys

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Looks like a strain of futura to me.
    You're no longer a child when a mud puddle is an obstacle rather than an opportunity!

Comment

Looks like Futura to me.

Comment

thanks for the uber quick response guys. you're right on. can't believe i missed that futura is one of my fav fonts =p

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

It looks more like Century Gothic to me.

The Capital M in futura is pointed, and the crossbar on the G is shorter.
          In this post there are 47 people, none of them can be seen.

Comment

mac.FINN is right! Futura is just a bit heavier as well. Century Gothic is thinner. They are both very close.

If you were to go that small for a website I would opt for Futura just so the readability holds. Nice job, mac.FINN.

Comment

Yeah, Century Gothic... But you wanna make sure you're using a font that will be installed on most systems. Futura may be more common, as well as more readable.
              Ned Yeung, A.C.E.
              mediamainline.com
              cyclopsphoto.ca

Comment

I think Century Gothic comes with most systems these days. More so than Futura.

I was going to say that it looks more like Avant Garde Gothic, which Century Gothic is very closely related to.
                "Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do!" - Ricky Ricardo

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                Working...
                X