X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's been going on here?

Hey I know it's been awhile since I've posted. I do stop by every couple months anywho to say hello, so give me a break. Honestly though I do come here at least a couple times a week to read, I just haven't been posting. So how's everyone? How your baby Tyger? How's your job search Morea? How's Neballer? I see Mynock has more posts than I did when I was in my posting prime. (My numbers looks very small compared to Moreas now., Just a side note, when I joined this forum in April 2005, Morea was the first to talk to me and back then (only 1.5 years ago) she had about 3,500 posts) she has racked up about 40 posts a day on average now, a total of over 22,000, holy crap!!!) Go out and bike ride some more Morea, jk I love you the most here!) I see some not so new newbies with more posts than me, such as red kittie kat. Is Jimeda still the ultimate thread killer? Is printdriver still too cool for school? Is Kool still regulating this place? Does weinerdog still have a package of weiners on his website? Whatevr happened to Kink & D-Zine? Does rickself still have those ghosts in his house? Does Neuro still come around? What about the kids I used to make fun of, New era & 13YrGuru or something? Don't feel bad if you weren't mentioned this isn't an official shout-out, just a post for everyone to get me up to speed if they want or if they're bored.

had a promising interview today... it will be another hour long commute if I get it, but a paycheck is a paycheck, n'est-ce pas?

Good to see you again, keith. I miss your awesome buttons.
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Just like olden days, I never know when you're around because your greenlight is never on. Man o live, an hour, thats far!! I drive a half hour and complain. Well if it's all good in the hood I hope it works out.

Comment

Never mentioned me. Not even a "roob".

Comment

Is NewEra still around or 13YrGuru?

Comment

yeah, last job was just over an hour each way... although on bad days it could take me up to 3 hours to get home.

Of course, I have also put my house on the market since I've been unemployed for too long, so I intend to move to where there are more jobs soon.

Thanks keith.

Comment

Sorry Roob, I also falied to mention that I've been drinking so forgive me. Right now, I'd like to send a shout-out to ROOB!!!!!!!

Comment

drinking! woozah! Let me join you!

Comment

I know what's its like being unemployed, I was for 5 months, it sucks. Whatever happened to starting your own biz with Neuro if you don't mind me asking.

Comment

it... uh, didn't work out so well... but thanks for asking.

Comment

With starting the biz or Neuro? Or am I getting too personal? Sorry if that's the case. I know it's hard to start your own business. I still want to do it, it just takes a lot more ambition and dedication than I thought.

Comment

13yrGuru is 15 yearguru now, isn't he? I think a new 13 year old just started up here, but not as awesome as Prince of Pickles.

Anyway, TLAP day in two weeks! You gots to be here for that.

Comment

hey keith we signed up about the same time & i also have not been around much lately, i have been working to much to post much but i still come in and use the search to find alot of answers.
                          Steeler Born, Steeler Bred And When I Die I'll be Steeler Dead!

Comment

It's the vtwin! Weee!!

I think Russian Girl posted recently too. What's next, resurrected BuckarooB?! Ulysses returns?

Comment

6 of one, half dozen of the other....

anybody got some cheese? Or some wine? Morea's been unemployed too long to appreciate the finer things in life. SOMEBODY GET ME SOME DAMN WINE!!!

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X