Announcement

Collapse

Critical Announcement

With great regret, we would like to inform you that the decision has been made to close down www.GraphicDesignForum.com as of January 31, 2018.

The community has started www.GraphicDesignForum.org to continue the discussion.
See more
See less

What's been going on here?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• keith1
    started a topic What's been going on here?

What's been going on here?

Hey I know it's been awhile since I've posted. I do stop by every couple months anywho to say hello, so give me a break. Honestly though I do come here at least a couple times a week to read, I just haven't been posting. So how's everyone? How your baby Tyger? How's your job search Morea? How's Neballer? I see Mynock has more posts than I did when I was in my posting prime. (My numbers looks very small compared to Moreas now., Just a side note, when I joined this forum in April 2005, Morea was the first to talk to me and back then (only 1.5 years ago) she had about 3,500 posts) she has racked up about 40 posts a day on average now, a total of over 22,000, holy crap!!!) Go out and bike ride some more Morea, jk I love you the most here!) I see some not so new newbies with more posts than me, such as red kittie kat. Is Jimeda still the ultimate thread killer? Is printdriver still too cool for school? Is Kool still regulating this place? Does weinerdog still have a package of weiners on his website? Whatevr happened to Kink & D-Zine? Does rickself still have those ghosts in his house? Does Neuro still come around? What about the kids I used to make fun of, New era & 13YrGuru or something? Don't feel bad if you weren't mentioned this isn't an official shout-out, just a post for everyone to get me up to speed if they want or if they're bored.

• morea
    replied
    lmao, you're on top of things Mynock.

Leave a comment:

• Mynock
    replied
    Originally posted by keith1
    So how's everyone?
    I'll let people speak for themselves.
    How your baby Tyger?
    Cute as ever.
    How's your job search Morea?
    She's still looking.
    How's Neballer?
    He went back to school. He wakes up at like noon now. Yes I'm jealous.
    I see Mynock has more posts than I did when I was in my posting prime.
    Someone had to pick up the slack.
    Is Jimeda still the ultimate thread killer?
    I think so, he's not around very much so threads go unkilled.
    Is printdriver still too cool for school?
    Yes.
    Is Kool still regulating this place?
    With authority.
    Does weinerdog still have a package of weiners on his website?
    Yes, sadly.
    Whatevr happened to Kink & D-Zine?
    Don't know too busy for us I guess.
    Does rickself still have those ghosts in his house?
    He got them cleansed and I think he's moving. Do a search of "the cleansing" and you should be able to follow the drama.
    Does Neuro still come around?
    I think.
    What about the kids I used to make fun of, New era & 13YrGuru or something?
    Guru is now the prince of pixels and is safely back in school where he belongs and not on the interweb.

Leave a comment:

• reuber1
    replied
    ^^^ Well, a few months before me. You haven't been around much either RP.

Leave a comment:

• Rocketpig
    replied
    I have my vintage avatar back.

Even though I may not be as old-school as some of you, it makes me feel warm and cushy to post with my illustrated likeness again.

Wait, how old school am I? I remember the "old" GDF... How long ago was that?

Leave a comment:

• cjoe
    replied
    damn, i always miss out on talking to the old school crew. Not that the new school crew is bad

Leave a comment:

• Samakimoto Graphics
    replied
    Weeeeeehel! Keith. Welcome back!

Leave a comment:

• Red Kittie Kat
    replied
    Howdy Doo Keith!! I'm the Red Kat of which you speak of

Nice to meet you .... Now get yourself in here more often and post.... promise to keep ya company

Leave a comment:

• urstwile
    replied
    Hi Keith. You don't really know me but I'm one of the fairly new members with a high post count. Nice to meet you.

Leave a comment:

• Rocketpig
    replied
    Shimmy shimmy ko ko pop.

Leave a comment:

• ecsyle
    replied
    I stole some tacos and did the website of the dude in your avatar. That is really about it...

Leave a comment:

• morea
    replied
    oh, and keith? Check out the new Upstate NY flag in this thread... I think you're safely within the duct tape barricade.

http://www.graphicdesignforum.com/fo...ad.php?t=19633

Leave a comment:

• morea
    replied
    I bow before the button master.

Leave a comment:

• keith1
    replied
    balou, you have yet to fell the wrath of the button man. Behold my buttons are strong.

Leave a comment:

• balou
    replied
    Who's Keith?

I've heard lots of nice things about the button man. This must be you. Nice to meet you button man.

Leave a comment:

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• B
    Reply to What do you guys think about this designe ?
    B
    I'm guessing that renting a party girl means exactly what one might suspect.

As for the logo, it looks like a peel-off sticker of some kind. The type is mathematically centered, but visually...
    Today, 09:07 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to migrating or going away?
    PrintDriver
    Merit badges? Really?
    We'll see what happens I guess.
    Today, 08:19 PM
  • B
    Reply to migrating or going away?
    B
    The project manager, Iraszi, from the company that owns the forum, says the company decided to shut down the forum. He's taken the initiative to set up a new, independent forum that isn't owned by the...
    Today, 07:55 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to What do you guys think about this designe ?
    PrintDriver
    What do you mean by ''gig design''?

As for the thing itself, I might put Perth on its own line under Party Girls. The whole thing kind of gives a mixed message. Is it a modeling agency? Is...
    Today, 07:34 PM
  • PrintDriver
    migrating or going away?
    PrintDriver
    Is this forum migrating to the new or going away and starting over?
    Today, 07:30 PM
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X