Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• ChrisDudley
    Reply to Logo Critique, Please
    ChrisDudley
    I think you need to work a little longer on the kerning of the new logo. Between the E + S sits a little strange to me.

Have you tried this logo with the stem of the D/9 going vertically?...
    Today, 10:20 AM
  • ChrisDudley
    Reply to Law Firm Logo
    ChrisDudley
    Are there any other ideas that you had? It's not that I think this is a bad logo, it's got a few spacing issues in my opinion. But it's by no means bad.

The problem I have with it is, if...
    Today, 10:15 AM
  • ChrisDudley
    Reply to Education consultancy logo
    ChrisDudley
    I am fan of the logotype, I think it looks tidy and professional.

For the mark however, I think the addition of the spine of the book detracts from the idea of it being representative of...
    Today, 10:05 AM
  • ChrisDudley
    Reply to Personal Logo Concepts
    ChrisDudley
    I'm making an assumption here, but am I to believe that this is a downloaded, free typeface? As it certainly feels like one. In other words, it doesn't hold much of an air of quality. It feels a little...
    Today, 09:55 AM
  • approveme
    Reply to Photosculpture
    approveme
    Very nice article ..
    Today, 08:48 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBook Ideas

Hi there folks,

I am looking at creating a series of eBooks and learning videos aimed at Graphic Designers and wanted to get some ideas from you guys what you would like to see or what you think is lacking on the net. It can be a particular peice of software you would like more info about or perhaps certain methods and techniques. Anything at all basically which relates to graphics design.

I have been working as a graphics designer for 5 years and have my own ideas but it's not about what I think it's about what you guys think is needed.

Any input at all would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
    Mike.
    Last edited by Kooza; 09-07-2006, 05:35 AM.

What things NOT to do in print.
    Tips and tricks to save money.

I can't think right now, there is too many to cover. Let me sleep on it...
    It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
    Working...
    X