Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBook Ideas

Hi there folks,

I am looking at creating a series of eBooks and learning videos aimed at Graphic Designers and wanted to get some ideas from you guys what you would like to see or what you think is lacking on the net. It can be a particular peice of software you would like more info about or perhaps certain methods and techniques. Anything at all basically which relates to graphics design.

I have been working as a graphics designer for 5 years and have my own ideas but it's not about what I think it's about what you guys think is needed.

Any input at all would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
    Mike.
    Last edited by Kooza; 09-07-2006, 12:35 AM.

What things NOT to do in print.
    Tips and tricks to save money.

I can't think right now, there is too many to cover. Let me sleep on it...
    It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• sarahmoss
      Rate my website
      sarahmoss
      Hi, i am a newbie. Is there anybody to rate my website? Its a car rental service based website. please rate this website and give me the feedback.
      Point out the drawbacks also, and help me to improve...
      Yesterday, 11:40 PM
    • HotButton
      Reply to How to make lace with illustrator?
      HotButton
      There are plenty of lace-oriented Illustrator brushes to be found online, but if you're really looking to get into creating your own original patterns, I'm afraid you won't find much in the way of lace...
      Yesterday, 09:44 PM
    • B
      Reply to Brand new! 😊
      B
      Welcome to the forum "Brand New" Graphic2505!

Here are links to the forum rules and some useful information that we try to give to all new forum members....
      Yesterday, 07:44 PM
    • Horrux
      Reply to For those who already have a color-accurate graphic design monitor
      Horrux
      Nope, that's not in my brand's colors. The corporation uses dark green and shades of brown/beige/sand......
      Yesterday, 07:40 PM
    • MumboJum73
      Reply to Student looking for advice
      MumboJum73
      haha Nobody ever keeled over from a crappy business card, but yes times they are a changin'.
      Yesterday, 07:21 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X