• mrbambocha
    Reply to Making a button with <table>
    mrbambocha
    Great! Thanks alot!
    Today, 10:05 AM
  • B
    Reply to Logo for a supplement company
    B
    I'm thinking that tagging a supplement product with the initials BS might not be the best marketing strategy.
    Today, 06:36 AM
  • vaprarts
    Reply to Logo for a supplement company
    vaprarts
    I feel the colors seperate the image losing the dumbell look from being the instant thought.. I think you would have better luck if you made the weights be different sizes. I feel this would show a dumbell...
    Today, 03:58 AM
  • vaprarts
    Reply to Logo motorcycle magazine
    vaprarts
    I am somewhat in your target audience. I ride, i enjoy cafe racers, ive even heard of the company and been on their site once or twice. The thing about cafe racers are they believe "less is more"...
    Today, 03:52 AM
  • hrs.lidra
    Reply to Can you comment and critique my portfolio
    hrs.lidra
    thanks for the suggestion momoshy, i do use black transparrent BG, so it should be readable, but i think im going to make it more visible. Are you a webdesigner either?...
    Today, 03:37 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me find this font please

I desperately need this font. I know its out there somewhere, as I've seen it used elsewhere, and obviously, North Texas uses it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have no idea what that font is, but your name is Booger and that made me laugh.

Also, if you report to Morea, she should give you a taco for your 100th post.

Try uploading that image to www.whatthefont.com
    In this post there are 47 people, none of them can be seen.

Comment

not sure what the font is, but I can hook you up with a congratulatory taco, lol!

Happy 100th!
      Last edited by morea; 09-08-2006, 08:13 PM.
      "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

ahh, i've been on linotype going crazy for the last bit...
        i forgot about that.
        but alas, after a few uploads and goes at it, nothing too much
        a "congress" looks similar, but no dice.

Comment

mmm taco... i missed my 100th... but Im gettin close to my next milestone!!!!
          www.jackiecreative.com

People who live in glass houses sink ships.

Comment

Originally posted by morea
            not sure what the font is, but I can hook you up with a congratulatory taco, lol!

Happy 100th!
            so what do with it?
            Last edited by morea; 09-11-2006, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Put it in Photoshop, scale it to however big you want, print it on delicious paper, and eat it.

Holy schniykees, I'm 100 from 6000.

Comment

Try the guys at typophile.com, one of them probably designed it!

Comment

Originally posted by reuber1
                  Put it in Photoshop, scale it to however big you want, print it on delicious paper, and eat it.

Holy schniykees, I'm 100 from 6000.
                  heh, we are corel draw junkies here, with a little illy thrown in.

can i print it on my 60" printer?

anyways, typophile? how do i navigate that site, looks a little, how do i say this, difficult?

Comment

check www.whatthefont.com - I believe that they have a forum full of font gurus who can easily identify it for you. They're really good, from what I hear.

Comment

How come I never got a taco??

blog/portfolio

Comment

yours was on backorder with Jackimalyn's. Here you go, gals.

Comment

The forums on whatthefont are way cooler than whatthefont as a tool, I've had much better luck posting samples there than I've had using the tool on the website.

FWIW, I posted your sample there, I'll let you know what they come up.

Also as an additional FWIW, I looked at North Texas U's identity guidelines, and they have contact info for obtaining the artwork for their logo. It might be worth a shot contacting them to see if they'll let you know what the start off font was. The logo looks like it was manipulated, at least in terms of the ligatures that are in play on your sample.
                          "Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do!" - Ricky Ricardo

Comment

I missed out on 2 tacos...
                            It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

nope, just one buda... first one's at 100, second at 500.

I didn't see it in the shipment with the others.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                              Working...
                              X