Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Nova Publisher Pro 2.0 previous version document crash: problem solved Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module
Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Cosmo
    Reply to Business Card Critique
    Cosmo
    I think there's way too much going on. If you are going to do the honeycomb thing with the photos, I'd almost be tempted to do it in black and white or monotone of a color. It's just too busy as it i...
    Today, 08:41 PM
  • Cosmo
    Reply to in need of urgent help
    Cosmo
    I would lose the borders on each cell of the table. Maybe make them a tint of the green background. You could alternate tints to give them definition. Or give them just a slight border.
    Today, 08:40 PM
  • wutanutmeg
    Business Card Critique
    wutanutmeg
    Hi all,

I would love some critiques on my business card design for freelance work.

Here is the front and back of it. The images are samples of my Photography work. I didn't put...
    Today, 08:24 PM
  • ralfcaetano
    in need of urgent help
    ralfcaetano
    Hi everyone my name is Ralf Caetano and i'm studying multimedia... i'm ending my course but my internship isn't going really well... if you guys could help me out i'd apreciate it... besides making a...
    Today, 07:48 PM
  • Saleee
    New design lover here
    Saleee
    Hi all.Im Sasa.Im new here.I love graphic design so im really glad that i found this awesome forum.
    Today, 07:42 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nova Publisher Pro 2.0 previous version document crash: problem solved

For those who have trouble opening Nova (Art Explosion) Publisher Pro Documents that were created in a version prior to 2.0, the problem lies in non-embedded clipart. You will have to have the previous version on a computer to repair this problem

Open the problematic document in the Publisher Pro version in which you created it. Then either:

1. Delete all clipart and save your document.

or

2. Go to the TOOLS menu and select Resource Manager*. Find and select each "linked" clipart file and "unlink" (which embeds the clipart image). Then, save your document.

Either way, by deleting the PubPro clipart or embedding it into your document, it should be openable by Publisher Pro 2.0.

Nova Developement says they're currently working on a fix for the problem and they recommended deletion, but I found embedding is a good work-around.

(*The Resource Manager is a feature that shows you what images and fonts are in your document, what their size and status are, and allows you to jump right to them).
Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
Working...
X