Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module
Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• B
    Reply to Looking for someone to recreate simple image (Will pay)
    B
    Hi kcarlisi21, and welcome to the GDF forum.

Here are links to the forum rules and some useful information that we try to give all new forum members....
    Today, 11:42 PM
  • semery
    Reply to resume critique
    semery
    Thanks so much for your feedback DonPig and Salsa. I will use your advice. I will be sending this to design firms. I have read mixed reviews on making your resume more of an elaborate design. How elaborate...
    Today, 10:36 PM
  • salsa
    Reply to resume critique
    salsa
    The layout is nice, although I've been told that multiple columns get jumbled up when it's run through a resume scanner, so you might want to send out a one column version to larger companies that would...
    Today, 10:11 PM
  • DonPig
    Reply to resume critique
    DonPig
    It looks clean and simple, it depends on the client you're aiming to, if it is a "regular" client I'd think it's ok; but if you plan sending this to a creative agency or such I would aim for...
    Today, 09:51 PM
  • kcarlisi21
    Looking for someone to recreate simple image (Will pay)
    kcarlisi21
    Looking for someone to recreate this image for me. Need it for personal use and when I render it as a transparent image it is not crisp or clear. Will pay for someone to recreate this image. Thanks...
    Today, 09:44 PM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fontlab kerning issues

Can anyone help me with an issue I'm having in Fontlab? I am creating my own font and have pasted all the characters into their metric windows, etc. I've also adjusted the metrics and kerning. The main issue is this: my font is somewhat script-like so the capital "T" and the lowercase "h" appear to be fitted correctly when I type up the word "The" in the metrics window, but when I generate the font, it is not showing up the way that it does in the fontlab program. Basically, the are not fitting together correctly. This is my first time using fontlab and I'm pretty much self taught. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I'm using this on a PC.

Most Likely its the program your using. Make sure your "preferences" are set right.
    <A href="http://logomotive.net/" target=_blank>http://logomotive.net/

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
    Working...
    X