Ever got this before?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever got this before?

I got an email yesterday from a designer that obviously saw my website and was offering themselves up for work. They included a bunch of links to websites they'd designed. We've only just launched our site and business and don't have enough work for ourselves let alone have the need to hire anyone else, but it's sweet that someone out there thinks we're a fully functioning company Someday...
    It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Sweet? Then maybe you should buy a Yellow page ad.

You're not by chance diabetic, are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Broacher
      Sweet? Then maybe you should buy a Yellow page ad.

You're not by chance diabetic, are you?
      Sorry, New Zealand slang. Sweet means good/great/cool etc.
      It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Means the same thing here, Buda. At least in California. LOL.
        "Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do!" - Ricky Ricardo

Comment

Same here

Comment

Oh...sweeeet then!

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• joshnx
              Comment on Questions about your graphic design CV
              joshnx
              I have exported from InDesign as well, but that's not the problem, some of the sites I was applying from ask for CV's less than 500KB, 2 MB would be fine if that were the case.
              Today, 05:27 PM
            • Protagonist
              Reply to Dream like vector portrait female.
              Protagonist
              PrintDriver Thanks for your response. Yeah the highlight on her contours is what I'm most unhappy with and will probably be adjusting this in new versions. I didn't think of the texture being looked at...
              Today, 04:48 PM
            • kemingMatters
              Comment on Questions about your graphic design CV
              kemingMatters
              Why does it have to be converted to PDF from word? you can get much more reasonable PDF file sizes when exporting from inDesign. Most of those max file size limits are 2mb, you should be able create a...
              Today, 01:01 PM
            • joshnx
              Reply to Questions about your graphic design CV
              joshnx
              It's really helpful to know you have been on both sides i.e applying as well as hiring, so I will stick to your advice about keeping it plain. Thanks.

That might...
              Today, 12:48 PM
            • Cosmo
              Reply to How to achieve this business card look on the text? On CS6
              Cosmo
              It looks like it's supposed to be a spot glass coating on a matte card. No great way to simulate that in InDesign. Best way to make it happen is call the printer that is printing it and ask them, but...
              Today, 12:43 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
            Working...
            X