Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Judy Smith
    Comment on Political graphic artists?
    Judy Smith
    Well, now that I've finally posted the classified, I guess I can assume that once again it wasn't visible due to moderation... So - now I have to figure out how to subscribe to it to become eNotified...
    Today, 08:25 AM
  • Judy Smith
    Comment on Political graphic artists?
    Judy Smith
    Uh, I realize this is very belated, but I vaguely remember having tried to find this forum (knowing I left loose ends) - but failing to locate it. At this time I finally found it, after having first tried...
    Today, 07:13 AM
  • ThePreyMan PHS
    Reply to Custom social icons
    ThePreyMan PHS
    Justo to clarify, I didn't change the colors of the actual logos, per say, as in the 'F' of the facebook logo was never yellow. The logos were all black, which is fine, and the backgrounds to them were...
    Today, 06:36 AM
  • ThePreyMan PHS
    Reply to Custom social icons
    ThePreyMan PHS
    It still leaves me in uncertainty. What I had before, in the creation of this thread, seemed to me to be respectable to their branding. I can understand not having the Facebook logo turned into a gun...
    Today, 06:33 AM
  • ThePreyMan PHS
    Reply to Confidence, Growth, and a Mentor
    ThePreyMan PHS
    Great.
    Thanks for the bits of info, guys. Helps.
    Today, 06:23 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever got this before?

I got an email yesterday from a designer that obviously saw my website and was offering themselves up for work. They included a bunch of links to websites they'd designed. We've only just launched our site and business and don't have enough work for ourselves let alone have the need to hire anyone else, but it's sweet that someone out there thinks we're a fully functioning company Someday...
    It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Sweet? Then maybe you should buy a Yellow page ad.

You're not by chance diabetic, are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Broacher
      Sweet? Then maybe you should buy a Yellow page ad.

You're not by chance diabetic, are you?
      Sorry, New Zealand slang. Sweet means good/great/cool etc.
      It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Means the same thing here, Buda. At least in California. LOL.
        "Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do!" - Ricky Ricardo

Comment

Same here

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

Oh...sweeeet then!

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
            Working...
            X