Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Cosmo
    Comment on Spot color and Pantone??
    Cosmo
    There isn't really a clarification. It's either a spot color or it's not. If it uses a separate plate and the ink is mixed specifically to match a certain color, that's a spot color. If it's made up of...
    Today, 02:00 PM
  • Designia
    Comment on Company name help!
    Designia
    What he said!!
    Today, 01:42 PM
  • Designia
    Reply to Company name help!
    Designia
    You're going to design for customers but don't have the creativity to come up with your own business name? None of that bodes well for your customers does it?

For some reason this post made...
    Today, 01:36 PM
  • PanToshi
    Comment on Happy Last Friday of July!!!!
    PanToshi
    I have my sea legs permanently installed! Good thing too, I imbibed many signature 'tai-the-knot" cocktails onboard.
    Today, 12:57 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Comment on Happy Last Friday of July!!!!
    kemingMatters
    you know nothing Jon Snow
    Today, 12:41 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• annoyed at work?

I need to get one of these for the next idiotic request from a salesperson...

http://www.solware.co.uk/bb-guns/g-mouse.shtml

Sledge Hammer: Trust me, I know what I'm doing.

hahaha...... that's different

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

I use this... it was a gift from Navian.

"It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Wow, I'd be fired in a millisecond for bringing that on to school district property.

It's like an alternative to those squishy stress balls.

Comment

I wish I had a salesperson.
          You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on. --GWB

Comment

Originally posted by EC
            I wish I had a salesperson.
            you can have this one of ours... he tells us things like: "the customer wants you to change the ad to have a red and orange rainbow [gradient] background with purple font [text] and add this cool picture [crappy low res jpg] off their website"

5 revisions later, after we email the pdf to the customer, we're CC'd on the reply and see that it was actually the salesguy who thought up the changes and the customer just wants to change one price from last week's ad.

Grrrrrrrr....

ok, 14 hr work day today, not too bad for press night... i'm outta here!

Comment

yeeah! the clorox soaker!!

That mouse reminds me for some reason of the old Nintendo blaster pistol, in a wierd way. maybe its the cord being attached to the base(mouse/handle).
              pasยทsion
              If there is no passion in your life, then have you already lived? Find your passion, whatever it may be. Become it, and let it become you, and you will find great things happen for you, to you, and because of you.
              -T. Alan Armstrong

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
              Working...
              X