No announcement yet.

Help finding proj. management/time managment system

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help finding proj. management/time managment system

Hi all,
    does any one know of a comparable open source system to that of Aquent's Robohead system?

Sorry if this is not the place for this post, noob here on this board

Thanks for any help.

Nope. But I'll give it five minutes of looking.
    CNIC - noun [see - nick]
    1. An American "nick" name for me to use on the GDF.
    2. Designer, Developer, Carpenter, Painter, Sexy... just plain sexy.
    3. One that does not like green eggs and ham. Seriously, I have very strict breakfast rules.
    For more on CNIC, see the unabridged collegiate dictionary. Or call the President.

Latest Topics

• Buda
      Indesign hyperlinks - PDF not working on Android and some PC.
      I have an Indesign file with hyperlinks throughout. Saved as an Interactive PDF.

I've emailed the PDF to myself and have tested on my mac and on a PC. Links are working fine.

Today, 09:12 PM
    • PrintDriver
      Reply to Graphic Design in the 2010s...
      This is actually exactly my point. Are graphic designers leaving the physical world behind because they view it as ''construction''?
      Is the physical world limited to simple wayfinding? Or is a graphically...
      Today, 07:47 PM
    • PrintDriver
      Reply to Illustrator Pen Tool vs Brush Tool
      Illustrator has added a bunch of new drawing tools that make taking an illustration from sketch to vector art a lot easier than just using the old pen too method.

My new favorite is actually...
      Today, 07:27 PM
    • Buda
      Reply to Freelance
      Hi getgraphix and welcome to GDF.

We ask every new member to read the threads posted HERE, particularly this thread to get acquainted with how things work on GDF. They will explain how...
      Today, 06:03 PM
    • Buda
      Reply to Illustrator Pen Tool vs Brush Tool
      Are you able to post a screenshot close-up of the scan and your brush tooled lines? It would be good to see the quality of line you're achieving.

I don't use the brush tool based on personal...
      Today, 05:59 PM

Incredible Stock
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings