Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• ThePreyMan PHS
    Reply to Custom social icons
    ThePreyMan PHS
    Justo to clarify, I didn't change the colors of the actual logos, per say, as in the 'F' of the facebook logo was never yellow. The logos were all black, which is fine, and the backgrounds to them were...
    Today, 06:36 AM
  • ThePreyMan PHS
    Reply to Custom social icons
    ThePreyMan PHS
    It still leaves me in uncertainty. What I had before, in the creation of this thread, seemed to me to be respectable to their branding. I can understand not having the Facebook logo turned into a gun...
    Today, 06:33 AM
  • ThePreyMan PHS
    Reply to Confidence, Growth, and a Mentor
    ThePreyMan PHS
    Great.
    Thanks for the bits of info, guys. Helps.
    Today, 06:23 AM
  • seamas
    Reply to Are you able to read the text?
    seamas
    ^ This...
    Today, 04:55 AM
  • seamas
    Reply to Opinions on My Logo?
    seamas
    I think the weathering shouldn't be part of the logo at all.

If you want to use it as a treatment fine, but in the design phase of the logo, it just isn't a good idea.

Too many...
    Today, 04:52 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any designers in France or London?

Hi all,

I'm going to France in mid October and going with a fellow designer for vacation. But we were thinking that while we're there, we wouldn't mind visiting a graphic design company and meeting a few people and seeing their work. A tour if you will just to see what's out there. Anyone here from France or know any designers there or who we can contact?

We're also going to London too...

London, France...
    While you're there, can you find my underpants?

I don't think there's any French designers here, but I know there are some UK designers on this board - not sure about London specifically, but UK yes.
    Ned Yeung, A.C.E.
    mediamainline.com
    cyclopsphoto.ca

Comment

Yeah, just wait a bit, terramera, there are several designers on here from the U.K.
      "Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do!" - Ricky Ricardo

Comment

Definently visit the Design Museum in London (I know, you were asking to see studios, but this place is cool). The gift shop is to die for! Yes, I was parted with a hefty sum of my money there (darn exchange rate). Take the tube to the Tower Hill station, exit, and cross the Tower Bridge. Turn left on the other side and walk along the river--it'll pop up on your right soon after that.

http://www.designmuseum.org/
        I will grow old but I will never grow up.

Comment

Originally posted by terramera

We're also going to London too...
          i think you will be lucky to get into an agency to "have a look around" but like michelle says, the design museum is definately worth a look, also make sure your visit the "tate modern" its free and you can spend all day in there

http://www.tate.org.uk/modern/

if your lucky enough to visit the south kent countryside, drop me a line and pop in!! i'm about 2 1/2 hours form central london, but be warned, you will be expected to work for your tea!!!

good luck wiht the trip
          Me, drunk? i have only had tee martoonies!

Comment

Thanks shebelle, I'll definitely go check that out!! I guess I'll start saving my money now so I can go wild in their giftshop..

Comment

hiya, im in london, however i think my boss wouldnt be too pleased if i brought some random people thru

While u're here, definitely check the design museum and also magma - really good design bookshop in soho if u wanted to browse local design mags/books etc.

Have fun!

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
              Working...
              X