Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working with bitmap in CorelDraw

Hi everyone!
    I have 100G HDD, 1G RAM sony laptop but most times working with bitmap in coreldraw, resaving becomes a problem. It tells me, "error, temp is full". I made the attempt empting the windows temp folder but no improvement. I'm not sure whether the problem is my system or coreldraw.
    Any help or ideas will be appreciated. Thanx
    You don't need everything to start anything
    _PhilBen_

What exactly do you want to do with a bitmap in a vector drawing program?
    It's not about the world of design.
    It's about the design of the world.
    Massive Change

Comment

You set the temporary directory for Corel in the Customization area. Check to see that this is a directory on a drive that can swing the file. Corel temp files can get monstrous quite quickly--especially if you work with the default undos and a lot of bitmap action. Most people lower this setting. Also, if you haven't defragged the drive in a while, that might be worth looking into.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirstTimer
        Logo Idea I'm playing with
        FirstTimer
        So I'm thinking of opening a jeep tour company in my area and have an idea for a logo that I am fooling around with. Let me know what your thoughts are and if you have any other but similar ideas . I...
        Today, 11:34 AM
      • PrintDriver
        Reply to obe Photoshop colors ?
        PrintDriver
        Is the photoshop image CMYK?
        Is the web image RGB?...
        Today, 11:27 AM
      • Lednik
        obe Photoshop colors ?
        Lednik
        Hello.

I have one question. How can i fix colors in photoshop because they are really different than on computer and web.

Check picture. On left is photoshop file and on right...
        Today, 10:14 AM
      • KitchWitch
        Reply to need logo feedback
        KitchWitch
        Hi Kate and welcome to GDF.

Did you design the logo and the website? We only allow crit of work that is posted by the artist/designer.

We ask all new members to read very important...
        Today, 09:42 AM
      • lauge500
        Reply to YouTube channel logo
        lauge500
        Thanks for the feedback everyone! Glad you like both of them, always nice to hear that your own work is great I know the word enterainment is very small at the moment, but that was to focus on the...
        Today, 09:40 AM

Incredible Stock
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X