No announcement yet.

Working with bitmap in CorelDraw

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working with bitmap in CorelDraw

Hi everyone!
    I have 100G HDD, 1G RAM sony laptop but most times working with bitmap in coreldraw, resaving becomes a problem. It tells me, "error, temp is full". I made the attempt empting the windows temp folder but no improvement. I'm not sure whether the problem is my system or coreldraw.
    Any help or ideas will be appreciated. Thanx
    You don't need everything to start anything

What exactly do you want to do with a bitmap in a vector drawing program?
    It's not about the world of design.
    It's about the design of the world.
    Massive Change

You set the temporary directory for Corel in the Customization area. Check to see that this is a directory on a drive that can swing the file. Corel temp files can get monstrous quite quickly--especially if you work with the default undos and a lot of bitmap action. Most people lower this setting. Also, if you haven't defragged the drive in a while, that might be worth looking into.

Latest Topics

• B
        Reply to Questions
        Hi Jynx, and welcome to the GDF forum.

Here are links to the forum rules and some useful information that we try to give all new forum members.
        Today, 10:44 PM
      • Jynx
        I have been looking for an art community that has Graphic design contests & photomanipulation battles. I am hoping this is the place i am looking for since deviant art has become a place to post art...
        Today, 08:43 PM
      • Jynx
        So, i was heavy into graphic design about 10 years ago. I recently went through some life changes and wish to pick my photoshop back up. This is a very simple piece, i call it rebirth. It is a forum sig,...
        Today, 08:39 PM
      • B
        Reply to What are you guys listening to right now??

When I work, I have a hard time listening to anything without it breaking my concentration.
        Today, 04:55 PM
      • EPC
        Reply to Critique wanted for Playing Card GD project
        Hi everyone,

It's been a while since the last update, but things are going really well on this project! The artwork is all finished and i just have to finalize a few bits and pieces......
        Today, 01:06 PM

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright 2013 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us