Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working with bitmap in CorelDraw

Hi everyone!
    I have 100G HDD, 1G RAM sony laptop but most times working with bitmap in coreldraw, resaving becomes a problem. It tells me, "error, temp is full". I made the attempt empting the windows temp folder but no improvement. I'm not sure whether the problem is my system or coreldraw.
    Any help or ideas will be appreciated. Thanx
    You don't need everything to start anything
    _PhilBen_

What exactly do you want to do with a bitmap in a vector drawing program?
    It's not about the world of design.
    It's about the design of the world.
    Massive Change

Comment

You set the temporary directory for Corel in the Customization area. Check to see that this is a directory on a drive that can swing the file. Corel temp files can get monstrous quite quickly--especially if you work with the default undos and a lot of bitmap action. Most people lower this setting. Also, if you haven't defragged the drive in a while, that might be worth looking into.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• kemingMatters
        Comment on Presentations make me nervous!
        kemingMatters
        Don't start by apologizing for your nervousness and don't make mention of it.
        Today, 11:32 AM
      • MumboJum73
        Reply to Staying Current
        MumboJum73
        trends: a general direction in which something is developing or changing.

evolution: the gradual development of something, especially from a simple to a more complex form.

I...
        Today, 11:23 AM
      • HotButton
        Reply to Presentations make me nervous!
        HotButton
        Obviously like anything, getting better at it will take practice and experience; "seat time" as race drivers call it. But the practice and experience will be more productive if you find ways...
        Today, 10:41 AM
      • B
        Reply to Staying Current
        B
        I'm vaguely aware of trends -- just enough to nudge my work in another direction. Designers should be trendsetters, not trend followers. When designers aim toward creating original and appropriate solutions,...
        Today, 10:05 AM
      • PrintDriver
        Reply to Print: Perspective 3d flyer effect (space cards?)
        PrintDriver
        No prices = Call or write an email with project specifics.
        This is a very niche product.
        Very Very dependent on type of flip, number of layers, number of pieces and the size of the pieces....
        Today, 10:04 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X