Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G Doesn't look right - Need Assistance.

Hiya everyone, I'm working on a logo project and I'm making a logo for "JDiP Design" A 'made up' company, technically the name I freelance under (school project BTW), And the project is for typography so we have to edit the fonts in Illustrator, I cannot get the G to look the way I want it and to look like... A 'G'....

here's what I have so far of the G:

Anyone have any suggestions as to how to make it look more like a G and less like a C or an O? Thanks

If you want to see the rest of the logo so far I'll post that so you can see the theme of the rest of the letters.

I would take out the top serif. Or at least make it less pointy!
    Design is only as good as what it achieves

Comment

Or you could use different font?
      Purity and simplicity... and ubuntu.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. If an elephant has its foot on the tail of a mouse and you say that you are neutral, the mouse will not appreciate your neutrality.
      - Bishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

It's not a font it's hand made >.<

Comment

Try re-adjusting the arrow-shaped head to a reversed arrow (the white negative spaceinstead be made into an arrow), and do away with the red thingys.

And like the other suggestion, kill the top serif (over-done IMO) and let it point into the reversed arrow.
          Purity and simplicity... and ubuntu.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. If an elephant has its foot on the tail of a mouse and you say that you are neutral, the mouse will not appreciate your neutrality.
          - Bishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
          Working...
          X