Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating a brush stroke in Illy CS2

Hey guys,

I want to have a cool "hand sketch" brush stroke for doing architectural site plans in Illy, but i've never had to create one before. Is there a good tutorial for this? Or better yet, does anyone know if a brush stroke like this already exists?

Illy Help will give you a step-by-step for creating a brush.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• CobraStrike
      Triangle Occupational Therapy
      CobraStrike
      So a little background here, I have been trying to steer my client to the new version but she likes one of the old ones. While I do not despise the old one, I remember a lot of people here had a problem...
      Today, 09:00 AM
    • seamas
      Reply to Perfect union of triangles
      seamas
      I would select the anchor points using the direct selection tool and then use the "average" tool (Object > Path > Average) to make the points align.
      Today, 08:59 AM
    • PrintDriver
      Reply to Fees and customers
      PrintDriver
      The hardest lesson for any graphic design student to learn is that Graphic Design is not about your personal taste. Not at all.
      Graphic Design is not about your Art. It's all about what best serves...
      Today, 08:56 AM
    • CobraStrike
      Comment on Left, Right or Keep Trying Kiddo
      CobraStrike
      Thank you for you all for the input. There are a lot of ideas in the past several weeks that have been drilled into my head again. I believe I understand what you are talking about JofDiamonds and it...
      Today, 08:51 AM
    • PrintDriver
      Reply to CS6 vs. Creative Cloud
      PrintDriver
      BTW, SVG doesn't support layers and links unless you are able to manually tell it to do so. You can do that from Illustrator. Not always so much from other programs. I don't know anyone sending SVG files...
      Today, 08:50 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X