Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Designia
    Reply to Logo for Skincare Line
    Designia
    I agree with the first palette, much more sophisticated. But I still have to disagree with the extra petal, it either looks like a teardrop or something falling. Neither one of these work to represent...
    Today, 02:26 PM
  • Possumgal
    Reply to Do you write too?
    Possumgal
    You can offer writing services as part of your overall package of services, but as far as offering it as a separate service, I don't see how it would fly. Many people don't know how to word things, so...
    Today, 01:53 PM
  • B
    Reply to Poster Feedback
    B
    I like your solution to the problem, so good job with that.

No reflection whatsoever on you, but the instructor who gave you a design problem like this to solve really ought to be looking...
    Today, 01:53 PM
  • Possumgal
    Reply to How to describe what you do to justify your job to your company
    Possumgal
    If the company is determined to cut down on personnel, they're going to find a way to do it. One thing in your favor is the magazine. Magazines mean deadlines. Stress that the editors won't have time...
    Today, 01:48 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Reply to Help for Wedding Monogram
    kemingMatters
    That seems a little backwards, a designer should help you finalize the monogram. Finishing it before approaching a designer is like going to a restaurant and giving the chef your leftovers to reheat for...
    Today, 01:32 PM