Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Nay Kay
    Reply to Gaming Logo
    Nay Kay
    http://imgur.com/vTzQSrR

Thanks for the crit I didnt realize it was hard to read as i made it so that never registered. The crosshair is the counter strike crosshair and its identifiable...
    Today, 02:09 PM
  • SoutherPaint
    Reply to Help please
    SoutherPaint
    What do you think of something like you said except with a house that is completely white and then talking about color like a color of the month or something like that?...
    Today, 01:38 PM
  • SoutherPaint
    Reply to Help please
    SoutherPaint
    Thank you for your help I will try and have something for you llook at later today!...
    Today, 01:37 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Help with an effect for a logo.
    KitchWitch
    Hi Samuel and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 01:10 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Task for second interview
    KitchWitch
    Hi Claireabella and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't...
    Today, 01:09 PM