Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating a brush stroke in Illy CS2

Hey guys,

I want to have a cool "hand sketch" brush stroke for doing architectural site plans in Illy, but i've never had to create one before. Is there a good tutorial for this? Or better yet, does anyone know if a brush stroke like this already exists?

Illy Help will give you a step-by-step for creating a brush.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Caleson
      Reply to Questions about Business Cards, Self Promotion
      Caleson
      Actually, I was referring to applying for employment. I'm kind of mixed on whether or not it would be a good idea, but I think overall, if the card is pretty creative, it could serve as a memorable token....
      Yesterday, 09:59 PM
    • fredz0003
      Logo critique for my personal blog
      fredz0003
      Hi, I am new to this forum. A bit about myself I am a programmer, and trying to build a professional looking blog. I've done web dev before, but I've never considered myself the artistic type. I followed...
      Yesterday, 04:57 PM
    • B
      Reply to Any Tech Geeks please help me?!
      B
      Of the options you mentioned, upgrading the RAM will make the most difference for the cost. Eight megabytes of RAM is almost a bare minimum when working with Adobe's graphics applications -- 16 is even...
      Yesterday, 04:56 PM
    • mrturner
      Any Tech Geeks please help me?!
      mrturner
      I am currently doing my graphics design work on my laptop which specs are listed below, It really does struggle to handle software like photoshop and illustrator. Do I, upgrade RAM? An 8GB ram stick for...
      Yesterday, 04:16 PM
    • PrintDriver
      Reply to RGB/CMYK/HEX to Pantone Reference for Print and Solid Chip
      PrintDriver
      You cannot match onscreen swatches of color matching systems to your on-screen unknown color. I just doesn't work that way.

Though it is far from perfect, when I have to come up with the...
      Yesterday, 02:07 PM
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X