Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• kemingMatters
    Reply to Adobe Illustrator... Object won't select!
    kemingMatters
    Drop shadow is a raster effect, you'll have to look in the appearance palette to remove the effect
    Today, 11:02 PM
  • Pavlo
    Reply to My logo attempt (be brutally honest)
    Pavlo
    I really like the latest version and the concept of the e's facing / speaking with each other. The look and feel is vastly improved and I get an immediate sense of what you are trying to say about the...
    Today, 10:44 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Deaf graphic designers
    KitchWitch
    Hi Signing Toys and welcome to GDF.

If you are looking to hire a deaf graphic designer, please post in the classified section and be sure to include an email address so people can contact...
    Today, 10:26 PM
  • Signing Toys
    Reply to Deaf graphic designers
    Signing Toys
    Starting a business and am in need of a Deaf graphic Artist fluent in ASL and Deaf community. Please contact me.
    Today, 10:18 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Adobe Illustrator... Object won't select!
    KitchWitch
    Hi Mr.Mag00 and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 08:27 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's this font? Not Optima but...

Not Optima, straighter and simpler...Something in a similar style?

The logo of "TUI OAKS"

http://www.tuioaks.co.nz/

Thanks in advance.
    It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

I was gonna say Souvenir but I'm not too sure
    People tell me "Have a Good One!' Hell, I already have a good one, I just need a BIGGER one! - George Carlin

Comment

Weird, the Souvenir I have on my computer is a serif font...not unlike Cooper Black...

*toddles off to research some more.
      It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Looks like Salsburg to me

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

I got it!!! Korinna? Maybe? Might be?
          People tell me "Have a Good One!' Hell, I already have a good one, I just need a BIGGER one! - George Carlin

Comment

http://www.tuioaks.co.nz/images/Tui%20Oaks%20Logo.gif

Is definately a sans serif...why are you suggesting serif fonts rick? Are you trying to trick me :/

Comment

Originally posted by Red Kittie Kat
              Looks like Salsburg to me
              Thanks Kittie, I do believe you are right.

Comment

I don't have a sample of Salsburg here, and myfonts doesn't show it. So I'm just bowing down to Kat's already proven font prowess on this one. Yarrrr!
                "Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do!" - Ricky Ricardo

Comment

lmao Urst .... thank you darlin

Salzburg light to be exact ... I think

http://www.fonts.com/FindFonts/detail.htm?pid=408763

Can't find a really good example of it

Comment

Take that back .... went to my fonts

here is a good shot.

http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/redrooster/salzburg-rr/

Comment

Originally posted by budafist
                      http://www.tuioaks.co.nz/images/Tui%20Oaks%20Logo.gif

Is definately a sans serif...why are you suggesting serif fonts rick? Are you trying to trick me :/
                      I was trying from home...sniff...didn't have my type book...sniff sniff...I've got a cold. Can't come up with any more excuses.

Comment

Looks a little like Ela Sans
                        Viki Anderson Graphics & Design on Demand
                        Through the Looking Glass

Comment

I think Kat got it dead-on with Salzburg. The K on the Ela Sans is different. Actually all of the character shapes have subtle differences from the sample. But it's definitely a similar feeling font.

Kat, I couldn't find a sample because I was spelling it wrong (doh!). Thanks for satisfying my curiosity and posting a sample.
                          "Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do!" - Ricky Ricardo

Comment

Originally posted by rickself
                            I was trying from home...sniff...didn't have my type book...sniff sniff...I've got a cold. Can't come up with any more excuses.
                            Aww that's ok I forgive you. Hope you get better soon so you can better guide us on this journey we call graphic design!

You remind me of when my cousin was little and wanted to tell jokes like the rest of us big kids but didn't really know what a joke was so would just make up random 1 liners that didn't quite hit the mark

Comment

Originally posted by urstwile
                              I think Kat got it dead-on with Salzburg. The K on the Ela Sans is different. Actually all of the character shapes have subtle differences from the sample. But it's definitely a similar feeling font.

Kat, I couldn't find a sample because I was spelling it wrong (doh!). Thanks for satisfying my curiosity and posting a sample.
                              That was my fault Usrt I spelled it wrong in the first response

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X