what creates this technique?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what creates this technique?

http://www.nopattern.com/ ( look under his personal work)

what program is generally used for this sparkle technique? i would love to start trying to create landscapes in my own personal work with something along these lines. any ideas?

Do you mean the perslake.jpg image? It's very pretty

The white dots you can draw - just white brush easy. Make sure you have a furry edged one. You can do stars in a night sky with this technique too. Just vary the size and opacity.

Rainbow - there might be some kind of pattern you can borrow, but I can't imagine it would be too hard to paint on and play around with the transparency etc...

All in photoshop of course.
    It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Originally posted by budafist
      Make sure you have a furry edged one.
      I love this as a description for a soft brush, Buda.
      "Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do!" - Ricky Ricardo

Comment

thanks ill give the m a shot.!

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• joshnx
          Comment on Questions about your graphic design CV
          joshnx
          That's great advice BlueCrab, I too have noticed hiring managers just want to narrow down CV's using the software, so they won't really care if your CV hits the mark aesthetically as it searches keywords....
          Today, 02:59 PM
        • praxis11
          Reply to Time for a UX overhaul...opinions welcome
          praxis11
          Most noticeable is the lack of visual hierarchy, particularly on the home page. Makes it difficult to read, and is so off-putting to me that I'd probably click away were I a potential customer. The work...
          Today, 02:20 PM
        • praxis11
          Reply to I need your critiques
          praxis11
          The type is unreadable.
          Today, 02:05 PM
        • praxis11
          Reply to How to go about making important connections as a designer?
          praxis11
          You're asking advise for sharing the vision and values of several industries, not your own. If an artist in the music industry can change the world, for example, as a graphic designer you would only be...
          Today, 02:02 PM
        • BlueCrab
          Reply to Questions about your graphic design CV
          BlueCrab
          Some advice I was given was to always use a clean well structured word document first. This is because the hiring manager will often be using the scanning software you mentioned, and they are often not...
          Today, 01:46 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X