No announcement yet.

alternatives to wayback

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alternatives to wayback

I am attempting to retrieve content from a website that is currently not up. I don't have access to any of the former content, but really need to get it. I went to the wayback machine and was able to find the homepage. Wayback machine seems to only archive the homepage, not all of the pages. Does anyone know of an alternative to the wayback machine that archives all pages?
    You're no longer a child when a mud puddle is an obstacle rather than an opportunity!

Maybe try google's cached sites?
    You don't know what you don't know.

Thanks, Jimeda. It didn't work though. I need to go pretty far back to get everything.
      You're no longer a child when a mud puddle is an obstacle rather than an opportunity!

Mr. Peabody and Sherman had a Wayback
        People tell me "Have a Good One!' Hell, I already have a good one, I just need a BIGGER one! - George Carlin

Latest Topics

• PrintDriver
          Comment on SURVEY for Thesis!
          As opposed to you doing the actual work yourself...?
          Today, 06:10 AM
        • Gonro
          Looking for mentor
          I'm 21 and looking to become a professional graphic designer. I've quit my studies because graphic design is my true passion and I've been following that road ever since. Now I've been thinking...
          Today, 06:07 AM
        • bekky12
          Reply to SURVEY for Thesis!
          Im not sure if you still need some help with your thesis. But the only thing I can recommend you is to ask supreme essay to help you. Those guys do a great job. So you can give them a try. Good luck!
          Today, 05:25 AM
        • bekky12
          Reply to Dissertation Help and Advice
          Well, I remember the time when I was working on my dissertation. It was a very hard time. Thank God supreme essay guys helped me to proofread it. They saved my time. Right now I contact them when I need...
          Today, 05:17 AM
        • John G
          Reply to Job Market
          John G
          Well, I need to learn Angular, and I'm in America. But I've never heard of React. I'm old, I just want to learn what I know better >.< =p
          Today, 04:16 AM

Incredible Stock
        GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings