alternatives to wayback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alternatives to wayback

I am attempting to retrieve content from a website that is currently not up. I don't have access to any of the former content, but really need to get it. I went to the wayback machine and was able to find the homepage. Wayback machine seems to only archive the homepage, not all of the pages. Does anyone know of an alternative to the wayback machine that archives all pages?
    You're no longer a child when a mud puddle is an obstacle rather than an opportunity!

Maybe try google's cached sites?
    You don't know what you don't know.

Comment

Thanks, Jimeda. It didn't work though. I need to go pretty far back to get everything.
      You're no longer a child when a mud puddle is an obstacle rather than an opportunity!

Comment

Mr. Peabody and Sherman had a Wayback
        People tell me "Have a Good One!' Hell, I already have a good one, I just need a BIGGER one! - George Carlin

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Swee10
          Reply to Logo "needs something"
          Swee10
          wait what? I did post it. I guess it didn't upload for some reason?? here it is on a jersey that I designed....
          Today, 02:34 PM
        • zurichluck
          question about powerpoint custom slide sizing
          zurichluck
          hello graphic design forum! im going to make a power point document with a custom slide size. im going to make the slide as big as possible. this is approx. 142 cm by 142cm. however, i also have to choose...
          Today, 12:07 PM
        • Ray12
          Portfolio Question!
          Ray12
          I am doing my final portfolio assesment next week (can't believe I am almost done my program!) and I was wondering how people felt about having a written decription or short title beside the work, It...
          Today, 10:50 AM
        • PrintDriver
          Comment on Logo Critique. Only hobby
          PrintDriver
          There is so much more to Graphic Design beyond logos. One can't make a living ''doing logos'' in this industry. That's not how it works.

The other part of design is that you don't get to...
          Today, 08:46 AM
        • PrintDriver
          Reply to Please critic this logo.
          PrintDriver
          Ha ha!
          Busted!
          Unless you are Jabberwocky....
          Are you?...
          Today, 08:41 AM

Incredible Stock
        GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X