How do you track your time?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you track your time?

As a freelance designer I am constantly struggling to keep good accurate records of my time, especially when Iím working on several projects at once. Any other freelancers out there have a system or software they like for tracking billable hours etc?

Iíve been trying to make entries in my Outlook calendar but when working on several jobs simultaneously I find it difficult to keep breaking away to log 15 minutes of work for one client and 15 for another and so on...

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• HotButton
    Comment on Help me?
    HotButton
    Yup, I learned the hard way too that when you have a prospective client saying ''I already have a logo design; I just need a professional to make it...professional...''

Don't think; just...
    Today, 04:12 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Unused Links
    KitchWitch
    Hi Hupfk37 and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 03:42 PM
  • salsa
    Reply to Help me?
    salsa
    This is why I refuse to accept work cleaning up other people's logos.

But if I was in your position? My response would depend entirely on how much they're paying me. My advice and time are...
    Today, 03:29 PM
  • HotButton
    Comment on Logo Design for Youth Center
    HotButton
    Hey, you voted for it.
    Today, 03:24 PM
  • hupfk37
    Unused Links
    hupfk37
    I work on large Catalogs and they get reprinted several times of year and many different designers work on the same files. My company has photo servers that we link to and other common servers for things...
    Today, 03:23 PM
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X