How do you track your time?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you track your time?

As a freelance designer I am constantly struggling to keep good accurate records of my time, especially when Iím working on several projects at once. Any other freelancers out there have a system or software they like for tracking billable hours etc?

Iíve been trying to make entries in my Outlook calendar but when working on several jobs simultaneously I find it difficult to keep breaking away to log 15 minutes of work for one client and 15 for another and so on...

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• salsa
    Reply to Graphic Designer's In Math
    salsa
    What kind of simple math do you use on a regular basis whilst doing your job?
    addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions & percentages, ratios, geometry, basic algebra, patterns/sequences...
    Today, 05:31 PM
  • PanToshi
    Reply to Anyone w/Experience Working at a Design Agency?
    PanToshi
    In my area of the country, there are an abundance of this.

Believe me, despite over 12 years of agency experience and 15 years being a ''freelancer'', even I have encountered this bias. Especially...
    Today, 03:10 PM
  • B
    Reply to Anyone w/Experience Working at a Design Agency?
    B
    I wouldn't say it means nothing. If it's coupled with all the other things, like internships, actual employment and education, it definitely counts for something.

When I interview people...
    Today, 02:33 PM
  • B
    Reply to Graphic Designer's In Math
    B
    Looks like I'm going to be the oddball here and say that I rarely need any math beyond basic arithmetic to do my job. The most math-intensive, graphic design thing I run into is figuring percentages,...
    Today, 02:24 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Email setup for multiple addresses - best practices
    PrintDriver
    Don't assume they are downloading. Depending on how your mail is set up, it may only be accessing and cataloging from your email server.
    Where I work, on the mac with an IMAP account, you have to...
    Today, 01:53 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X