Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What applications to you have open right now...game

Just being nosey...

I've got itunes, indesign, mozilla, illustrator and extensis suitcase running.
    It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

I just restarted the computer, so right now, just Apple Mail, Safari, and iTunes.

Edit: oops, forgot Linotype Font Explorer X and of course, the Finder.
    "Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do!" - Ricky Ricardo

Comment

skype, msn messanger, Maxthon, Photoshop, notepad, and SingShot.

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

firefox. I'm bout to take my ambien and hit the hay. no work tonite. my muscles ache.
        You're no longer a child when a mud puddle is an obstacle rather than an opportunity!

Comment

Firefox, iTunes, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Entourage, Yahoo!IM & Suitcase

Comment

safari, itunes, ical, ps ... i want skype!

Comment

I think I want skype. I don't know anyone with it yet though...well, apart from kittie now.
              It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Mail.app, Firefox, Adium.

Next I am going to open up photoshop and play with my wacom a bit.

Comment

from top to bottom of my dock (yes i'm a sidedocker)

finder, powerpoint, yahoo messenger, aim, indesign, firefox, quark (yuk), adobe reader, text edit

and yes i'm using them all... groan

Comment

Ok, I didnt open photoshop, but iTunes is open now.

Comment

illy > yahoo messenger > IE > MSN messenger > Incredimail > Firefox
                      You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on. --GWB

Comment

Love your sig, EC.

Oh, and now I've got Illustrator open as well as Mail, Safari, Linotype Font Explorer X, iTunes and the Finder.
                        "Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do!" - Ricky Ricardo

Comment

I'm at work now, so I've got finder, mail, safari, indesign, photoshop, illustrator, extensis suitcase, professional and some programme called colorsync utility which I'm not quite sure of it's purpose...

Actually this list isn't all that different to my post from when I wasn't at work...

Comment

Typical day for me is Photoshop, AOL, Winamp, FireFox. Today I also have Illustrator open and a few folder windows.
                            Broke or just cheap? Read my list of free open source alternatives to Adobe Creative Suite software.

Comment

Thunderbird, iTunes, Word, and Firefox. The computer is taking a rest from Adobe tonight.
                              I will grow old but I will never grow up.

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X