Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• B
    Reply to My resume need feedback.
    B
    Take what I said with a grain of salt. I'm mostly playing devil's advocate just to point out another view. I really do like the looks of what you've done.
    Today, 04:45 AM
  • GMRooster
    Reply to How are these images done?
    GMRooster
    type 1 link1 : I really like this too. Great job whoever did it. Though they didn't take my route to achieve those results. I have to admit I like the overall piece.

I would have done it...
    Today, 04:00 AM
  • NostalgiaSeeker
    NostalgiaSeeker
    I See. I've been in graphic design for more than five years but was an artist before that. Guess I forgot about that.
    Today, 03:17 AM
  • B
    B
    I like the looks. I'm a big fan of infographics when they're done well and actually communicate information efficiently and effectively.

However...

You're not necessarily...
    Today, 02:30 AM
  • designzombie
    Reply to Why do I struggle with layout?
    designzombie
    B is right. We can't really tell what's wrong with your layouts without seeing them.

The most valuable layout advice I heard was back in art school, over 2 decades ago; but it wasn't from...
    Today, 01:50 AM