silkscreening on bedding / making bedding

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• silkscreening on bedding / making bedding

i was wondering if anyone out there knows about silkscreening patterns on bedding or manufacturing sheets / bedding with custom patterns.... anyone out there who can help please let me know! trying to make a line of bedding

Find a wide format dye sublimation print vendor. Some of them are very adventurous.

Comment

sublimation generally only works for synthetic fabrics. There are belt printers that can screenprint onto rolls of fabric or i have seen "one armed bandits" more usually used for poster printing used for fabric but neither is cheap or easy so must screenprinters don't offer this service.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PanToshi
        Reply to OSX Sierra
        PanToshi
        Cubes? Who has cubes anymore? Most studios and agencies switched over to ''open plan'' office space yeaaars ago in my neck of the woods. I yearn for the flimsy 3 foot tall carpeted foam walls that...
        Today, 11:37 AM
      • designzombie
        Reply to Beauty in Graphic Design
        designzombie
        Beauty in graphic design is being paid in full on time with no revisions.
        Today, 11:31 AM
      • salsa
        Reply to Beauty in Graphic Design
        salsa
        Ah, but there is beauty in graphic design. Golden ratio, anyone? How many of us have used it to lay out a book cover or choose font sizes? Why do we avoid orphans and widows? Why do we chose colors that...
        Today, 11:30 AM
      • designzombie
        Reply to OSX Sierra
        designzombie
        Talking to your computer is fine if you're the only one in the building like some of the people who work from home. I can only see it in an office environment if you have sound proof cubes.
        Today, 11:27 AM
      • PrintDriver
        Reply to OSX Sierra
        PrintDriver
        Imagine losing an account over such an email?
        Could open up a lot of jobs for new designers!...
        Today, 11:19 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X